How to Proxy the Right Way on OSBot Mirror Client!

Tyrael

• 3 weeks later...

the connections keep closing after 30 seconds any idea why? im entering everything correctly

edit: when proxifier says im connected while im logged onto rs then i disconnect my proxies on their site i remain logged on...meaning i was never connected to the proxy so im confused

Fill in all the needed information on this page

1bf13722cb38480567af246989e63510.png

After that, don't do any of the target hosts/local host things. Simply go to the RS official client and right click it and open the client through proxifier under your selected proxy.

2888fc91125d8563495992bbf1bdd484.png

This way you can select which client you want under which IP instead of having every single IP get opened up under the same one.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so guys do we put in our IP address for the information required or is that what our "Fake IP" will look like? Please respond.

I am getting a "There was an error loading the game configuration from the website. If you have a firewall, check that this program is allowed to access the Internet." Please help!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

I am getting a "There was an error loading the game configuration from the website. If you have a firewall, check that this program is allowed to access the Internet." Please help!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!