How to Proxy the Right Way on OSBot Mirror Client!

Tyrael

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
ive been running a couple of bots for a few days using proxifer and a few proxies with osbot mirror mode. everythings been working great untill earlier today

now when i run the client with proxifier and asign an IP after 37 seconds the connection closes and drops out of proxifier

[12.18 03:57:07] JagexLauncher.exe (16204) - oldschool75.runescape.com:43594 close, 17 bytes sent, 177 bytes received, lifetime 00:37

EDIT -

i didnt realise but when the clients idle the proxies drop out of the proxifier window. then when you log in and reconnect through the clients they pick back up again 
Edited by qtst35
Resolved issue

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

my question is, i want to run multiple clients on my personal computer with each account assigned a specific proxy through proxifier, would it be possible to point specific proxies to specific windows before loading runescape?

i want to use 5 different proxies on 5 different accounts with 5 individual clients running basically haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...