Error loading hooks

Elyhu

Ok just passed all the other errors and now i get this error:

Error loading hooks.

How do i fix this?

I opened a OSRS webclient ( Even tried it with OSBuddy).

Then loaded up mirror client OSBot and it takes like 5 minutes to load Hooks and then gives me the error.

Help me out please

ok so your setup should not be with the osbuddy client should be the osbot client and a www.runescape.com os game page so the client can connect with the actual game URL or what not. Im not a developer so excuse my lack of terminology for website and such, but hopefully that is the solution try not to use osbuddy and use an actual runescape game URL lemme know if this fixed the problem.

ok so your setup should not be with the osbuddy client should be the osbot client and a www.runescape.com os game page so the client can connect with the actual game URL or what not. Im not a developer so excuse my lack of terminology for website and such, but hopefully that is the solution try not to use osbuddy and use an actual runescape game URL lemme know if this fixed the problem.

Yes this is exactly what i did. Not OSBuddy or any other downloadable client. Just the www.oldschool.runescape.com client loaded and NOT logged in.

The mirror client itself finds the client but then fails to load the hooks

Server's for hooks are down so wait a bit.

If that's true than that has to be the problem im occuring.

Ill just wait it out for a bit.

If anyone has any tips or advice for this problem let me know. I don't think i'm the only one camping with the mirror client problem.

I appreciate all the feedback from you guys!wink.png