GG

TheRealSwaps

If you want to make serious cash you`ll have to do long hours but I suppose its possible to do less if more people are interested.

don't forget to mention to stream you need at least like 10mb upload internet speeds and a decent CPU and a decent GPU etc to have a good stream and what not. 8 hours a day is a bit too much though, that would be 56 hours a week which is wayyyy too excessive when most people have lives and have school/college and exams to study for. If you could make it wayy less than 8 hour I'd be interested 

don't forget to mention to stream you need at least like 10mb upload internet speeds and a decent CPU and a decent GPU etc to have a good stream and what not. 8 hours a day is a bit too much though, that would be 56 hours a week which is wayyyy too excessive when most people have lives and have school/college and exams to study for. If you could make it wayy less than 8 hour I'd be interested 

Changed it to 4 hours and you get to pick your days

elo

10mb upload lolwut

hi im up for it. i used to stream link is in channel but uh. just kinda stopped. Not sure why. If theres already a base for it i'd like to go in.

:) welcome back.

Also the 10mb isnt needed , its more like 1-2mb upload. I would know I use to stream on 500k/b and its fine for a swapping stream my internet was very unstable.