Selling 07 "Starter" Main

WhatsRunescape

well nice account i want to buy but for paypal bc account can be recovered smile.png

you are not trusted and new here

f4b8ab9453581a1e4235342eb098adb1.png

f561a5af42975c30fd1bff61bda6332b.png

i can pay paypal smile.png

Sorry, no thank you. paypal is the easiest form of payment to recover, also you only have 10 feedback. You're not too trusted yourself friend.

Thank you for complementing my account though.

Bid not taken.

• Like 1

Sorry, no thank you. paypal is the easiest form of payment to recover, also you only have 10 feedback. You're not too trusted yourself friend.

Thank you for complementing my account though.

Bid not taken.

I will purchase the account via paypal that is my insurance. I dont understand people like you who say it is easiest to recover. Well it is supposed to be? Because you always have the opportunity to recover the account at anytime. You arent trusted at all, you get the gp and the account if you recover it. Have you ever heard of PA that works too, or you cant do that either? 

I will purchase the account via paypal that is my insurance. I dont understand people like you who say it is easiest to recover. Well it is supposed to be? Because you always have the opportunity to recover the account at anytime. You arent trusted at all, you get the gp and the account if you recover it. Have you ever heard of PA that works too, or you cant do that either? 

I'm offering everything associated with the account, and I've already stated that I'm not interested in paypal. You can use a middleman to attempt the recovery test. You can set up JAG on the account. I can change the email linked to the account to your own. If you still think there is a chance I can recover the account after that, then it's your fault for not knowing how to protect your own account. Not like I would either way.

Sorry you have trust issues, not taking you seriously, as you didn't even post an offer. You said you'd pay with paypal, that's pretty vague.

• Like 1

$60 paypal, ik you said no to the other guy, but ive been active over a year with more feedback

I respect your reasoning, but I'll have to decline. The current bid is @ 25m, which is more than what I could get with 60$ should I spend that on gold. Also, I honestly don't want paypal to be honest. Sorry bud.