Selling four of my signature spots

Kami

Why would anyone want to rent your signature spaces? Do you have any unique requirements that some of us don't have?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be rude but I'm just wondering.

I don't know reasons why people would want to rent signature =/

Perhaps to boost sales or something. Like Divica for example. I just posted to see if anyone was interested. I guess Daily posting is something I have that others may not.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

You obviously didn't understand, i asked why would they chose him over other users that are more qualified and known in the community.

Well, he has 700+ posts and I've seen his posts around often I don't see why not offer the servivce

Choosing him over someone more known such as RoomScape would perhaps be due to the money since the more well known member would probably ask much more than someone less known.

Well, he has 700+ posts and I've seen his posts around often I don't see why not offer the servivce

Choosing him over someone more known such as RoomScape would perhaps be due to the money since the more well known member would probably ask much more than someone less known.

I'd think roomscape would decrease sales, seeing such stupidity associated with your services.