RServiceGeeks

how much gold did you receive before hand?

All of my trades are completed I have no pending but now it is saying I cannot access my skype I am just going to pm all users I have added now. 

Hacked maybe? Did you check the E-Mail adress on your skype account, to see if anybody changed your password.

It is my outlook email.

Password case-sensitive ? 

Yes 

I figured out the problem L3WKMbk.png anyone know why this would happen? 

Also if anyone has me added on skype please PM me your skype name it is asking me for 4 of my friends.

That doesn't answer his question. Open your outlook email to see if your password was changed 

I changed my outlook password using my recovery email, but then I tried to login and it still would not let me. So I went to the skype page and tried to login and I Saw the problem was my account was suspended for some reason so now I have to do security to reinstate my account. 

I changed my outlook password using my recovery email, but then I tried to login and it still would not let me. So I went to the skype page and tried to login and I Saw the problem was my account was suspended for some reason so now I have to do security to reinstate my account. 

Skype account =/= Email. So your email password was compromised? 

Call them over the phone and deal with it? 

Well they sent me to another verification I finished that up now they are saying it will take 24 hours for them to respond to me through email about my account. 

Well on a positive note at least I know no one can log on it and try any stupid crap on there. I guess I will be using my backup account easygoldstop for today.

Edited by EasyGoldStop

All of my trades are completed I have no pending but now it is saying I cannot access my skype I am just going to pm all users I have added now. 

It is my outlook email.

Yes 

I figured out the problem L3WKMbk.png anyone know why this would happen? 

Also if anyone has me added on skype please PM me your skype name it is asking me for 4 of my friends.

Someone is trying to hack your skype, most definitely.

Someone is trying to hack your skype, most definitely.

Well the account is locked for 24 hours I sent in all the verification to them so they will respond in 24 hours but the account is locked so no one else can get on it so that is the good part. 

Or OP is setting up a scam 

For the hearing impaired the skype is LOCKED no one can access it.  

Well the account is locked for 24 hours I sent in all the verification to them so they will respond in 24 hours but the account is locked so no one else can get on it so that is the good part. 

For the hearing impaired the skype is LOCKED no one can access it.  

Maybe if your this naive I'm wrong about you.