Dispute against Young Winner

gearing

Disputed member: @YoungWinner

Thread Link: we spoke via skype

Explanation: i did 50cons & 36rc for him, he failed to deliver the whole price, still owes me 850k + 2rc lvls ( 34-36 )

Evidence:http://imgur.com/uSdl3kH,OnC8QUL

I have no problem with him apart from this, but its been 2weeks now and i havent seen a single coin. I accepted the fact that he didnt want to pay right after the levels were done, but 2weeks are a bit steep.

Thank you for your timely reply and honesty.

There are three ways we can proceed once you two agree upon what is owed.

1. You both agree to using paypal

2. You can use a mm to receive the gp you buy using paypal and then the mm will deliver the gp to gearing

thus eliminating the need for you to have an account.

3. Or you could just have the seller of the gp deliver it directly to gearing then the seller can post here confirming the sale and gearing confirming he received the gp.

Thank you for your timely reply and honesty.

There are three ways we can proceed once you two agree upon what is owed.

1. You both agree to using paypal

2. You can use a mm to receive the gp you buy using paypal and then the mm will deliver the gp to gearing

thus eliminating the need for you to have an account.

3. Or you could just have the seller of the gp deliver it directly to gearing then the seller can post here confirming the sale and gearing confirming he received the gp.

That works

Excellent I am sure Gearing will be pleased to hear.

Once Gearing confirms how much is to be owed and which method he'd like the trade can begin.

Once the trade is complete I will need you two to confirm the trade is complete and this dispute can be put to rest.

Actually can I just buy the GP now and you hold onto it so we can get this dispute closed?

Mods aren't really supposed to be middle men. I am not sure if that applies in this case since this is a dispute and not a normal transaction though.

Can I get back to you on that? I am at my internship at the moment(Dedicated mod I know) but will be home in 2 hours will that be alright with you?

Mods aren't really supposed to be middle men. I am not sure if that applies in this case since this is a dispute and not a normal transaction though.

Can I get back to you on that? I am at my internship at the moment(Dedicated mod I know) but will be home in 2 hours will that be alright with you?

yeah, just let me know