Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, simo26246 said:

May I have a trial please, Khal.

Loving your scripts - will you be developing an AIO fighter? I get very upset when I go to get a new script and there isn't one of yours available, haha.

Will think of it! :D

27 minutes ago, Kugia said:

could i get a trail please

Enjoy! :D

Awesome bot - until it got me banned, haha.

I think what did it is the way that it collects the bars after it's done.

It's fine with the banking, will open the bank, withdraw ores, then close bank and click to deposit them on the conveyor, but when it goes to collect them, it clicks on the mini-map rather than just left clicking on the thing (which is what it should do).

Can you change it so that it left clicks straight on the collection point, rather than using the minimap? That would make it much less 'bot like'.

3 hours ago, simo26246 said:

Awesome bot - until it got me banned, haha.

I think what did it is the way that it collects the bars after it's done.

It's fine with the banking, will open the bank, withdraw ores, then close bank and click to deposit them on the conveyor, but when it goes to collect them, it clicks on the mini-map rather than just left clicking on the thing (which is what it should do).

Can you change it so that it left clicks straight on the collection point, rather than using the minimap? That would make it much less 'bot like'.

Hmm strange! WIll have a look at it

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Hmm strange! WIll have a look at it

The crafting script does the same thing - despite the bank, or furnace being visible (because the screen is zoomed out) - I'm using it at edgeville where you can see both on one screen - it still clicks on the minimap, rather than just clicking straight onto the thing it should click.

That is, opens bank, withdraws bars, clicks on minimap to go to furnace > crafts items > clicks on minimap to go to bank > opens bank > repeat.

I would expect it to > withdraw bars> close bank window > click on furnace > craft items > click on bank booth > repeat.

11 hours ago, simo26246 said:

The crafting script does the same thing - despite the bank, or furnace being visible (because the screen is zoomed out) - I'm using it at edgeville where you can see both on one screen - it still clicks on the minimap, rather than just clicking straight onto the thing it should click.

That is, opens bank, withdraws bars, clicks on minimap to go to furnace > crafts items > clicks on minimap to go to bank > opens bank > repeat.

I would expect it to > withdraw bars> close bank window > click on furnace > craft items > click on bank booth > repeat.

Will also take a look at that aswell then! :)

3 hours ago, simo26246 said:

Have you had a chance to check this out yet?

I did check this out, but it seems fine like this.

If you wait at the conveyor until the bars are ready and then move to the Bar dispenser, it slow you down a lot.
That's why the scripts walks closer to the Bar dispense and waits for the bars next to it.

As far as I know that's the fastest way of doing this, or did I misunderstand it? :)

EDIT:
I did make some changes to a few interactions to be more smooth and more random at some points.
Let me know how V1.46 runs for you, should be online in a few hours (You can see the version in the paint or the GUI title)
I also added some extra checks for proper camera alignment, so it doesn't stay in some weird angles

Edited by Khaleesi