Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Larsen said:

Could you add an option to not move the camera? 😛
Sometimes the camera is all the way to the ground and it will just click around the minimap, and then interact with the bank/belt when up close. Instead of just keep the camera zoomed out and you can click it all ^^

That's osbot rnadomly doing it when there is something it can't click, if it doesn't rotate it it would get stuck.
I can add something to keep a high pitch though ^^

• Heart 1

59 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

That's osbot rnadomly doing it when there is something it can't click, if it doesn't rotate it it would get stuck.
I can add something to keep a high pitch though ^^

Maybe do so you refill coal bag while bank is open instead of it withdraws coal, closes bank, fills coal bag, open bank, withdraw iron :D
Not too much of a problem, but in the long run it will probably get a little better xp rate hehe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ManipulationInc said:

Hey Khal. Currently running into an error where the bot smiths 26 bars. leaves 1 ore in it's inv then proceeds to store all of the inventory into the bank chest and gets stuck. Any thoughts?

maybe the rurnace is full? shuldn't be ores in your inventory when u put them on the conveyor

sometimes the profit per hour is as low as 130k on addy bars... other times the profit goes to 500k per hour but its all random from what I've experienced. I've tried everything from closing all my tabs to starting midway through but 135k an hour for addy bars makes it not even worth it. love this script when its running flawless but that's been kinda rare lately

using stam pots and coal bag as well

Edited by Kayde

11 hours ago, Kayde said:

sometimes the profit per hour is as low as 130k on addy bars... other times the profit goes to 500k per hour but its all random from what I've experienced. I've tried everything from closing all my tabs to starting midway through but 135k an hour for addy bars makes it not even worth it. love this script when its running flawless but that's been kinda rare lately

using stam pots and coal bag as well

Well the prices may not be correct all the time, really depends on the prices that gets loaded.
Sometimes the server are offline :/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 11:05 PM, Kayde said:

Used to be one my favorite scripts but the xp rate for addy bars is 39k and like 1k bars an hour... sometimes it corrects and will go up to 500k an hour but that's once every blue moon, hope this gets fixed. thanks 

What makes it slow for you?
Doesn't seem to happens for me when I use it and that's on mirror where it's already slower compared to stealth.

Don't compare prices, sometimes when price loading fails prices can be off by a few gp making 350k look like 500k or 500k look like 350k...
bars/h is more accurate to check

4 hours ago, coolwhipper said:

Keen to trial this if possible Khal? 

Sure enjoy!