Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

hey khal, been using this script for a month works really well for the most part, my only complaint is that the bot frequently opens the bank, closes it then opens it again, then withdraws the ores. its almost like it doesn't register the bank opening the first time. i only play on mirror mode, might this be the reason causing it? or is it something with the bot?

27 minutes ago, mixh said:

hey khal, been using this script for a month works really well for the most part, my only complaint is that the bot frequently opens the bank, closes it then opens it again, then withdraws the ores. its almost like it doesn't register the bank opening the first time. i only play on mirror mode, might this be the reason causing it? or is it something with the bot?

hmm good question, will take a look at it!
Could be that mirror causes this, not sure though

3 minutes ago, bl00d4 said:

@Khaleesi Sorry to be a pest, but can I please be refunded?

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

Banns are not really a reason for refunds though ... Banns are the repsonsibility of the user :/
Use more breaks, mirror mode, so many optins decrease bann rates :)

hi, I've recently requested a trial for your blast furnace script. Some serious family problems happened that day so I didn't have the time to test out the script. Would it be possible to get another trial? It doesn't have to be 24 hours. I've already purchased couple of your scripts and I'm thinking about buying this one and I just want to see how well it works. Thanks in advance :)

1 hour ago, autisticgamer420 said:

hi, I've recently requested a trial for your blast furnace script. Some serious family problems happened that day so I didn't have the time to test out the script. Would it be possible to get another trial? It doesn't have to be 24 hours. I've already purchased couple of your scripts and I'm thinking about buying this one and I just want to see how well it works. Thanks in advance :)

Enjoy! :D