Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Yyrk said:

Yea because im running it mirror it'd just show me a blue screen. After my bot session now I'll close out of OSBot and reopen maybe its something to do with the session being on for so long. Theyve been running since last update 😜 Will let you know!

Mirror needs to be in fixed screen mode :)

1 hour ago, Yyrk said:

I guess somethings up with my osbot i was running motherload mine sessions i just switched to something that uses the bank and its not withdrawing items. I restarted and same issue?

What in tarnation.

Try to use fixed screen mode ^^

5 hours ago, chatke said:

Possible for this trial? :)

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, botimusprime said:

Any chance we will get support for filing coal bag while the bank is open? Right now it has to close / open bank and waste a lot of clicks in the process. Game change added the ability to fill it with bank window open in one of the September updates and it would really improve bars / hour.

Almost forgot about that one, will check :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

38 minutes ago, JoshT said:

Would also love to see coal bag bank fill option added if possible, other than that the bot works almost flawless, occasionally it runs past the ramp upto the belt but if u reposition the camera it stops messing up

Ya looking into that, If you zoom out far enough it won't even need to move camera ^^