Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

16 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

There is nothing misleading, that's how to market works.

Bars can go up and down in prices ... gp/h is an estimated price, I can show you screenshots of steel bars at 275k/h while they are 325k/h now.
Next month it migth be 500k/h and the month after maybe back to 950k/h.
Also depends on coal bag or not, ice gloves or not, stamina pots or not, the way your camera is zoomed, ... those can speed it up a lot.

If you buy ores during the week compared to the weekenf it's already a huge difference in price/ore

No, your script doesn't produce 2235 addy bars/hour, that's what's misleading. I have a coal bag, graceful, stamina, ice gloves, camera all zoomed out so it doesn't waste movement. With the most optimal gear and settings, it will not make 2235 addy bars/hour. The addy bars per hour with this script is more like 1500-1700 per hour. This is with stealth injection OR mirror mode.

I'm not saying it's a bad script, I was just let down with the misleading advertising but I'm still good making 500-600k/h with realistic breaks.

Edited by troro1

7 hours ago, troro1 said:

No, your script doesn't produce 2235 addy bars/hour, that's what's misleading. I have a coal bag, graceful, stamina, ice gloves, camera all zoomed out so it doesn't waste movement. With the most optimal gear and settings, it will not make 2235 addy bars/hour. The addy bars per hour with this script is more like 1500-1700 per hour. This is with stealth injection OR mirror mode.

I'm not saying it's a bad script, I was just let down with the misleading advertising but I'm still good making 500-600k/h with realistic breaks.

I will run it later today on my main, pretty sure I can reach that amount. That's also my screenshot I made from my farm so I did it before

10 hours ago, Laurow said:

Hello, can I have a trial daddy Khal? :)

Enjoy! :D