Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Test it yourself dood. How are you confused on how it works? It's simple enough. It uses coal and iron/mithril/addy/runite ore to make bars.

anyway,

script did well in the past 24hrs. only one or two bots bugs out in 12hrs, huge improvement.

couldnt get a screenshot/copy of the logger unfortunately, I was out and was just monitoring my bots through mobile, and I had shit internet.

Are you running it 24 hours? Or during Jagex opearating hours? Or just when the mods are offline?

For the other people who are finding success with this script; are you leveling up other levels outside of smithing? are you doing any quests? how many hours a day? I only have ever received bans from this script so I'm definitely doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Funfight

Edited by Funfight

This is a wonderful script that works absolutely flawlessly. I am satisfied with this purchase although it is a pretty expensive script.

Btw. I've got one question. On wiki it says you can obtain approximately 3,5k(some ppl say it's even 4k) steel bars per hour but I only max about 2300 per hour. I'm using a coal bag and ice gloves so it's the fastest method possible. What am I doing wrong? How to achieve that many bars per hour? Please help me because I'm pretty clueless.

For the other people who are finding success with this script; are you leveling up other levels outside of smithing? are you doing any quests? how many hours a day? I only have ever received bans from this script so I'm definitely doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Funfight

you get a ban regardless. just like any other moneymaking script. the best you can do is to make enough profit before you get banned.

This is a wonderful script that works absolutely flawlessly. I am satisfied with this purchase although it is a pretty expensive script.

Btw. I've got one question. On wiki it says you can obtain approximately 3,5k(some ppl say it's even 4k) steel bars per hour but I only max about 2300 per hour. I'm using a coal bag and ice gloves so it's the fastest method possible. What am I doing wrong? How to achieve that many bars per hour? Please help me because I'm pretty clueless.

staminas + full graceful. probably. btw I think 2500/hr is the maximum you can get. 4k/hr is too much.

Trial please =)

Script name Khal Blast Furnace

- trial length 12-24 hours

- Reason for trial - Looking into buying this script, want to see how it runs

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Will give feedback and probably buy script.

Thanks.

All activated

did you ever fix it?

I totally forgot aboout that :/

Going to do it right now

I'm using staminas + full graceful(besides the gloves ofc) and i max around 2300/hour. Damn I expected more to be honest. Well I gotta roll with it then.

2300/hr is more than enough. They give more than enough profit for the low reqs. if 4000/hr was possible then your profit per bar would surely be halved anyway.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace