Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Paying sometimes doesnt work. Came back after 4 or so hours to the bot being logged out but 2k bars had been made. Still had gp and ores in bank just want pay foreman.

How do you know it was the paying that caused the issue if it was logged??

Assuming something doesn't help me nor you ... I'm 500% sure this was not the issue in the first place.

Next time check the log in the console before you make a "bug" report.

Also use the template I provide in the first post, it's there for a reason. Makes it easier for all of us smile.png

The issue you were getting is a old client issue, been around for a few months now and there is not much we can do about it smile.png

The log will have said that the script ran out of ores to use because it couldn't find them due to the client. 

Khaleesi

Hey, is it normal that the script cools down the bars, then refill the bucket then pick up the bars?

I think this shouldn't be like this. For example it can fill the empty bucket (if empty) while waiting for the bars to come.

This method would increase the bars/hr by a lot also making it more human-like.

Edited by akinad3

Hey, is it normal that the script cools down the bars, then refill the bucket then pick up the bars?

I think this shouldn't be like this. For example it can fill the empty bucket (if empty) while waiting for the bars to come.

This method would increase the bars/hr by a lot also making it more human-like.

I'm not sure about this, it's susposed to fill after it ... Will take a look at it :)

Just don't use for now ^^

Khaleesi

There is also a bug with the energy pot usage.

I think the treshold is at 30% run. If the energy goes below that while running with bars from dispenser to bank, the bank opens, then the script closes it, drinks pot then banks again.

my opinion, u could look into the code, so it drinks only while running from bank to belt.

There is also a bug with the energy pot usage.

I think the treshold is at 30% run. If the energy goes below that while running with bars from dispenser to bank, the bank opens, then the script closes it, drinks pot then banks again.

my opinion, u could look into the code, so it drinks only while running from bank to belt.

that's not a bug either ... It's just drinking the potion at the bank to have one more inventory space. smile.png

What's the point of bringing it to the belt?

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace