post an image on what are u currently doing on osrs

rekt m8

Maybe because he's posting on a botting forum...

Because it's a botting forum and JaGex is lurking, rekt son

lol pussies, jagex wont ban u without a reason, so what that u are on a botting forum? what if  someone else uses someones images with the ingame usernames in it, u really think the shit you are talking about is true? u wont fucking get banned without getting busted ingame for rwting/botting or some shit like that,  i have shared my acc username and shit on tons of forums and im wondering when im going to get banned. pathetic.

lol pussies, jagex wont ban u without a reason, so what that u are on a botting forum? what if  someone else uses someones images with the ingame usernames in it, u really think the shit you are talking about is true? u wont fucking get banned without getting busted ingame for rwting/botting or some shit like that,  i have shared my acc username and shit on tons of forums and im wondering when im going to get banned. pathetic.

Lol do you think they put that much thought into it? 

but valid points nonetheless, it's just a better safe than sorry type of thing

Edited by Offset
  • Like 1

Calm down tough guy, but JaGex do actually flag you without a reason. Anybody sharing their username on a botting forum, is pure stupid. Especially if they have in mind to bot at some point and the majority of the people on a botting forum have that intention of botting. I don't even know why I'm spending time on going back and forth with you, you're obviously not even a heavy botter or a goldfarmer for that sake.

REKT

Calm down tough guy, but JaGex do actually flag you without a reason. Anybody sharing their username on a botting forum, is pure stupid. Especially if they have in mind to bot at some point and the majority of the people on a botting forum have that intention of botting. I don't even know why I'm spending time on going back and forth with you, you're obviously not even a heavy botter or a goldfarmer for that sake.

REKT

He's clearly young and lol

REKT

facep.gif , what if i told u that i have discussed that with pmods/jmods  and what if i told u that i have 7 years botting experience and i know how shit works, if you dont plan on botting on the acc, then why be a pussy about sharing your username? 

obviously you know better than i do, yeah dont spend on explaining how veteran you are in things like these lol. idgaf tbh.

its like saying one thing but you ignore it and try to make it look like you are always correct. good job, you succeeded in that, but i wont agree.