Need source reviewed

Takeoff

I'm not sure if this guy was trying to scam the payment by not sending me the script, or put something malicious in the script after I paid, but he is a pretty strange dude.

I sent the $ as a service, and he said gg scammed thnx for free private script, but then when he noticed the payment was as a service he said jk, can you send money as a gift? I refused to send $ again but he sent me script .rar & .java, said it was the source. I was wondering if anyone can review these or tell me how to decompile

btw this off site i'm not soliciting private scripts on osbot 

Edited by Takeoff

I'm not sure if this guy was trying to scam the payment by not sending me the script, or put something malicious in the script after I paid, but he is a pretty strange dude.

I sent the $ as a service, and he said gg scammed thnx for free private script, but then when he noticed the payment was as a service he said jk, can you send money as a gift? I refused to send $ again but he sent me script .rar & .java, said it was the source. I was wondering if anyone can review these or tell me how to decompile

btw this off site i'm not soliciting private scripts on osbot 

Send me the files, I'll go through them before I go to bed.