Scammed By http://osbot.org/forum/user/125884-transaction/ $80+

RServiceGeeks

Well for start let me explain the situation. The user traded me I confirmed that I was the person that he was trading he did not put anything in the trade, then he said thank you and to feedback him. I will post all of the proof I have below here, the reason why I am posting this dispute and not instantly charging back the payment is because I want to have a moderator or @maldesto approve of me charging back this user after the dispute is handle or either payed the rsgp he owes me.

Payment Confirmation:

(Staff only)

This is my account while trading the 8m is already on my account from bond trades:

As you can see he declined the trade: RpVeLPm.png
This is directly after the trade: jN5Vlbf.png
This is me logging into my account to get the GP: tjGKmwv.png
Another picture of account: vl8vfEX.png

Confirmation of his skype match: keepjZ9.png

Skype Discussions:

m6aOsED.png
xaBYfYc.png
MQTxQSk.png
7JESFA6.png
d9rsxyj.png

Here is the PM that he send me confirming that it is the person I am talking to on skype:

DEvqxo8.png

Here is the gyzo picture from the message: http://gyazo.com/0a0dff6cecee6dda73443d3ee51c9c90

Please let me know if I am able to to chargeback the payment or if he is going to give me the gold thank you.

Edit: Also would like to add what the user said before he deleted me: 

nfWS06t.png

Edited by EasyGoldStop
  • Like 1

First of all, I accepted the 37m. Anyone in the world can take a screenshot of a "declined trade offer" in-game, this does not prove that I did not accept the trade offer. You could of got anyone in the world to come to you, trade you, and then decline.

Do you mind telling me why you deleted the user of Skype afterwards?

That's rather fishy.

Also if I may add usually users who complete honest trades usually ask for feedback this user did not he just deleted me. He also made me send a note saying I would not chargeback I sent the payment with a note then the user tried to act like he did not know where to see notes at. I told him it would look like a note pad where it shows the payment received at, 44 feedback on osbot and the users does not know where to see a paypal note at that is kinda fishy also. Anyways that is just my 2cents ill wait on the outcome of this dispute for further my actions. 

Also if I may add usually users who complete honest trades usually ask for feedback this user did not he just deleted me. He also made me send a note saying I would not chargeback I sent the payment with a note then the user tried to act like he did not know where to see notes at. I told him it would look like a note pad where it shows the payment received at, 44 feedback on osbot and the users does not know where to see a paypal note at that is kinda fishy also. Anyways that is just my 2cents ill wait on the outcome of this dispute for further my actions. 

I did not receive the note in the first off, I asked you if you wanted a refund, did I not?

• Administrator

Anyone can say "feedback pls" after declining the trade. Why did you not take a screen shot in the trade confirming his rs account or anything?

He has a screen shot of a declining trade and that you didn't pay him, what do you have? You don't take screen shots of trades? I would like the full chat logs not cut off.

Why exactly would I keep a person on my skype that called me a scammer in the first off, and messaging me non-sense that I do not want to here about

Because they posted a dispute, that makes you look guilty

I did not receive the note in the first off, I asked you if you wanted a refund, did I not?

Yes the note helps you with chargebacks after a scam.

Also, I did keep you on my skype and I did ask you for feedback, do not try to act like I did not ask you for the feedback.

http://gyazo.com/ef056d20ab14c2d00b50879884091872 this is proof that I asked for my feedback. Should be enough to tell he is lieing

Your pathetic man so pathetic at least have the decency to tell the truth. Before I could even click back to the skype chat to tell you, you declined the trade you send that crap and deleted me. 

Yes that is true you did ask me if I wanted a refund, I was trying to explain to you where to find the note at. I was trying to tell you where to see the note then you said "just say on skype you will not chargeback" I said it in skype and you then commenced to completing the trade which led to you scamming me.  

Anyone can say "feedback pls" after declining the trade. Why did you not take a screen shot in the trade confirming his rs account or anything?

He has a screen shot of a declining trade and that you didn't pay him, what do you have? You don't take screen shots of trades? I would like the full chat logs not cut off.

Because they posted a dispute, that makes you look guilty

Yes the note helps you with chargebacks after a scam.

He is saying he did not receive the note implying that he has looked over the paypal payment, can @maldesto or @annie have him send a picture of the paypal payment he received from me because I know he is lying about not having a note on the payment. Of course the picture will be hidden for privacy reasons but just to confirm that the note was sent. He is also lying about not know how to check paypal for a note on the payment as shown ^. He obviously knew how to see if there was a note hence constantly asking to refund the payment knowing he was not going to do it. 

Guy you are so full of crap its agitating me to even sit here and read your responses. For the record I have been on osbot for 2 days and have spend $200 over on gaining feedback only to be scammed by a peasant like you. I have no need to scam you, nothing to gain from it but everything to lose. I hope when this dispute is closed you are perm banned just for lying and trying to make yourself and other believe it. If you needed $80 you could have just fucking asked for a better price on gold and you should have just been legit. I am one person who could have even paid $2.5 for gold if you would have been a legit supplies you burned yourself in the long run. No matter the outcome of this dispute I will have a clear mind that I did everything correct honest with the up most integrity. I hope you can do the same throwing away 44 feedback for $80 you should be ashamed of yourself I hope you get what you have coming to you. 

This will be my last say on this mater I have nothing further if anything else is needed of me @maldesto or @annie please just pm me I will check thread for responses in the meantime cheers and thank you for the quick response to my dispute.  

• Administrator

There is no note in the payment transaction, if there is i don't see it, so you may want to repost it and show where this note is.

From what I see there is nothing that can be done as there are no trade screen shots other than a declined trade, but doesn't show who he was trading with. Transaction do you have any trade screen shots in game?