Price check

Anne

How much would an account with no quests completed or whatsoever be with all stats 1 except for:

40 def - 40 att -  40 str

or

50 def - 50 att - 50 str

or

60 def - 60 att - 60 str

or

70 def - 70 att - 70 str

or

1 def - 40 att - 40 str

Or do you have any suggestions of accounts to make that are worth much when having specific stats high?

• Like 1

Add me on Skype to talk further, although 70 70 70 accounts sell well. If you plan on making ANY type of limited defence ( 1, 20, 42, 45, 70 ) QUEST ALL STATS INCLUDING ATTACK AND STRENGTH.

If you need help with builds, what quests to do, or what accounts generally generate the most profit for the amount of time put in add my Skype. ( fahq.98 )

The 40's, 1-1.5m

The 50's, 2-2.5m

The 60's, 4-5.0m

The 70's, 10m+

I saw some guy selling them for 400$ each so yeah its kinda worth it tongue.png

There is a market for it but nowhere near $400 for a pure nmz account.  Only the most trusted users can sell max melee accounts at max 300. At  the current market rates, a simple max melee for a normal user probably sell for $150-200.

There is a market for it but nowhere near $400 for a pure nmz account.  Only the most trusted users can sell max melee accounts at max 300. At  the current market rates, a simple max melee for a normal user probably sell for $150-200.

Yeah 400$ is way to much but I saw this gold site guy selling them for that much