Cannot run more than 1 instance or > 1 tab on mirror.

FooBar

Java: JRE x86.

Running more than 1 tab causes a crash with the canvas error which is reported in this forum aswell.

Running more than 1 instance leads to the osbot client attaching its hooks into a rs client that already has hooks on it..

James

Lol, I can't even open another tab, nothing happens when I click Add bot :/

Hey guys, I actually think I've figured out what we might be doing wrong.

When you're running mirror mode, we are able successfully open one bot on our osbot client as long as we have a tab on our web browser opened to the runescape game client itself, right? Where we're having trouble is this part: Clicking "add bot" to add a second bot to our osbot client. That's when it crashes, freezes, closes, etc.

Apparently, and I just tried this and it worked successfully, open another tab on your web browser to the runescape game client. Then you can click "add bot" on your osbot client. The second bot will utilize the other tab with runescape opened and not the one your first bot is already using.

I'm sorry if this was something you already knew and tried, I just thought I'd at least share to show some clarity. Good luck!

Hey guys, I actually think I've figured out what we might be doing wrong.

When you're running mirror mode, we are able successfully open one bot on our osbot client as long as we have a tab on our web browser opened to the runescape game client itself, right? Where we're having trouble is this part: Clicking "add bot" to add a second bot to our osbot client. That's when it crashes, freezes, closes, etc.

Apparently, and I just tried this and it worked successfully, open another tab on your web browser to the runescape game client. Then you can click "add bot" on your osbot client. The second bot will utilize the other tab with runescape opened and not the one your first bot is already using.

I'm sorry if this was something you already knew and tried, I just thought I'd at least share to show some clarity. Good luck!

Any dev reading this this is the stream of errors I get every single time i do it in all the different ways:

http://pastebin.com/8nG7VDGk