Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Read the first post, thank you. smile.png

It is stable, it has a few bugs (I can guarentee you every script on OSBot does) but nothong that stops it from running 24/7. Got 3 days off so I'm working on the tiny bugs, but compared to my comptetitors, it's nothing. wink.png

Khaleesi

Hey Khaleesi, any progress on adding the upper floor and bug fixes?

Ya, supposed to be easy until I started and realised jagex made it very annoying ...

I'll have it added today or tomorrow, got some ideas to fix my issue smile.png

Khaleesi

once you fixed this ill ask for a trial and if i like the result ill buy your script;) miners are ready:)

edit: actually i purchased it already:) note: it got stuck when waterwheel broke the same time i put ores into the trough.... it went to mine another load and just stood there..

apart from this, i like it very much, worths every cent

ran it for 16 hrs now, 1bot got stuck the way i mentioned before, it should fix the waterwheel every time, even if it has to drop one payload

Edited by gearing
  • Like 1

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? Adds pay dirt to washer and continues to go Mine ( smart ) but the bag can only hold like 3 inventories of dirt...... it stands there and keeps trying to add a 4th

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) No short cuts No special attack Ive tried with and without antiban  also running mirror mode

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

http://gyazo.com/0d8f4cc005d028a98d45066691a97b3d

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? Adds pay dirt to washer and continues to go Mine ( smart ) but the bag can only hold like 3 inventories of dirt...... it stands there and keeps trying to add a 4th

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) No short cuts No special attack Ive tried with and without antiban  also running mirror mode

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

http://gyazo.com/0d8f4cc005d028a98d45066691a97b3d

That's very weird, Can you add me on skype?

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode