Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

9 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

That's odd, there is code to prevent pay dirt being in the inventory when the sack is full so that should not have happend at all :/
Try to restart the client and see if it ever does that again

I think when the wheel is broken it will deposit the pay dirt, continue to mine pay dirt and when the wheel is fixed the deposited pay dirt goes to the sack filling it up. this happened twice one I had a full inv of pay dirt before it was fixed and it got stuck the other was half an inv of pay dirt so it just ran like 10 trips to the bank to deposit all the ore. 

2 hours ago, t37c said:

I think when the wheel is broken it will deposit the pay dirt, continue to mine pay dirt and when the wheel is fixed the deposited pay dirt goes to the sack filling it up. this happened twice one I had a full inv of pay dirt before it was fixed and it got stuck the other was half an inv of pay dirt so it just ran like 10 trips to the bank to deposit all the ore. 

It will always fix the wheel whenever it's broken after depositing the paydirt.
Whenever you come with a second inventory and the first hasn't bene processed it will drop 1 paydirt, gets a hammer and fix the sturt and deposits the remaning paydirt.

If it didn't do this in this order restart the client, probably somehting went wrong loading the amount in the sack or whatever.
Also make sure there is no paydirt in the water when you start the script, there is no way of detecting and it could mess up the calculations of when to bank and when to mine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cadmanmonkey said:

this script is great run it on a couple of accounts to get coal bag. One small thing though, could an option to stop the script once 100 nuggets have been mined be added ? i see ytou already track the number of nuggets mined in the gui.  

Ya sure will add this! :D

Khal Motherlode updated to V1.64:
- Added "Stop at 100 nuggets" mode

Will be live soon!
Enjoy

Edited by Khaleesi