Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, I noticed a small issue when mining in the Southeast quadrant on the first level of the mine. Sometimes the script will get stuck at the first rockslide closest to the bank, clicking near the first set of our veins outside of the corner. It doesn't seem to realize that the rockslide is there and gets stuck. 

2 hours ago, zackeyy said:

Could i try this? I realized i need this before blast furnace... 

Thanks 

Sure Enjoy! :)

39 minutes ago, Diesal said:

Hey Khal, I noticed a small issue when mining in the Southeast quadrant on the first level of the mine. Sometimes the script will get stuck at the first rockslide closest to the bank, clicking near the first set of our veins outside of the corner. It doesn't seem to realize that the rockslide is there and gets stuck. 

Mirror mode?

8 minutes ago, Diesal said:

Yes; 2.5.90 and new mouse. 

If it's getting stuck in that passage way in the picture below this has been happening for a long time. It normally happens when the rock fall falls right as you are walking through the passage. Also happened on Stealth Injection not just Mirror mode.
KrddRNe.png

58 minutes ago, Diesal said:

Yes; 2.5.90 and new mouse. 

46 minutes ago, Gunman said:

If it's getting stuck in that passage way in the picture below this has been happening for a long time. It normally happens when the rock fall falls right as you are walking through the passage. Also happened on Stealth Injection not just Mirror mode.
KrddRNe.png

Do you have some screenshot of it when that happends?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Do you have some screenshot of it when that happends?

No I do not sorry. My fault for not making followed up reports from my first report of this a year and a half ago. But I did use the script about 2-3 months ago to get a coal bag and the issue still occurred(Only twice in about 10-14 hours and wasn't limited to this one spot either). It happens rarely from what I remember and isn't easy to replicate.

EDIT: I made a test account to try to find the issue again and it happened within the first 15 minutes lol. Got a video of it will post when it's done.

Edited by Gunman
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Gunman said:

@Khaleesi Settings used & the issue starts at about 1:20 in the video. Looks like it sets the walking path when the rock fall isn't there but as it's walking the rock fall falls and it doesn't re-check for the rock fall and gets stuck.

Bdw6gWi.png

Thanks a lot! Checking this out

• Like 1
  • Heart 1