mirror client for me or not for me

Virgin

I was considering buying the VIP for the mirror client so I can be safer when botting on my 42 def AGS pure in the making. I would use it for chins, alching, training, and maybe some other random shit.

1. Is alching working with the mirror client?

2. Is Czar Range Guild working with the mirror client?

3. Is Czar Rock Crabs working with the mirror client?

4. Anyone know approximately how much 94 mage

costs?

5. Is extreme or frost hunter working with mirror client?

Edited by FahQ

Yes really "kid" - The mirror is still in beta, it uses to much CPU for example which for some causes it to lag to much, that much the scripts doesn't work properly. So yes, false information "Einstein".

How do you explain the dozens of people who've reported their progress and have botted for days without bans?

You said it yourself, since it's still in BETA the scripts don't work properly but still function which is what he asked. Not much false information here, child.

Cool! How much do you think 94 magic will cost me?

Depends on your current magic level. Also if you want to train mage, don't bot, splash. Much safer!

Here's a calculator i coded to work out how much it will cost you / how many runes you need for your goal:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/65527-apaecs-splashing-calculator/#entry726505

Apaec

I was considering buying the VIP for the mirror client so I can be safer when botting on my 42 def AGS pure in the making. I would use it for chins, alching, training, and maybe some other random shit.

1. Is alching working with the mirror client?

2. Is Czar Range Guild working with the mirror client?

3. Is Czar Rock Crabs working with the mirror client?

4. Anyone know approximately how much 94 mage

costs?

5. Is extreme or frost hunter working with mirror client?

1. Yes.

2. Don't know, I used Khal Ogres to 99 range getting 60k xp/h with mirror client and 0 bans despite botting 12h/day. If you don't mind HP xp, I strongly recommend it. HP is nice, so you don't get 1 hit by dbow rushers ;)

3. Don't know, but people have been banned using mirror client at rock crabs, it's a 'hotspot'

4. Not a clue, if you're not in a rush, splash it over night.

5. Don't know

Good luck :)

• Like 1

How do you explain the dozens of people who've reported their progress and have botted for days without bans?

You said it yourself, since it's still in BETA the scripts don't work properly but still function which is what he asked. Not much false information here, child.

I didn't say anything "child" I simply said you provided the guy false information by saying it was bugs inside the scripts, which it isn't. Next time you read something, open your eyes widely it looks hard for you to understand what actually was said.

• Like 1