Called it

Takeoff

http://puu.sh/gIXJ1/e7d9a99976.png 

as you can see he blames everybody but himself, and thinks so much of himself he believes everybody (lol) thinks he is innocent.

I figured he'd try and stonewall the other disputes and accuse his workers or something so I tried and shed some light on him

:D 

edit; lol he is trying to make it sound like the guy who posted dispute is inconveniencing HIM, wasting his "vacation" time -           Narcissist much? And to think he could have become a moderator, yikes 

Edited by Takeoff
  • Like 2

Once I made a thread asking for a little bit of guidance on an account I was power leveling and all he had to say was this.

so you took the money without knowing how to do it

facep.gif

Embarrassing to osbot that he was almost a full time mod. He was always a dick to people..

Edited by Fused

Obviously one of them took it. They asked the worker for the details for my account, although they weren't the ones working on it. Why would he need it if he didn't plan on doing anything? But whatever lol. 

Lmao that is so premeditated it's sad, also it's bullshit how he's saying you can't dispute due to lack of evidence, obviously you can't prove the guy took your stuff with pictures of videos, that's such an idiotic (or in his mind, smart) thing to say.  I'm curious if he really is on vacation or not, because that brings it to a whole nother level, and how he is trying to make you seem like the bad guy for wasting it, if it even exists. Also this Nic guy, have we heard from him?

Lmao that is so premeditated it's sad, also it's bullshit how he's saying you can't dispute due to lack of evidence, obviously you can't prove the guy took your stuff with pictures of videos, that's such an idiotic (or in his mind, smart) thing to say.  I'm curious if he really is on vacation or not, because that brings it to a whole nother level, and how he is trying to make you seem like the bad guy for wasting it, if it even exists. Also this Nic guy, have we heard from him?

He never mentioned anything about a vacation until this. I think he's just trying to buy time, but who knows. I believe Nic was Sylveon, which is now banned for scamming. 

• Like 1

He never mentioned anything about a vacation until this. I think he's just trying to buy time, but who knows. I believe Nic was Sylveon, which is now banned for scamming. 

Oh ok, and yea lol that is exactly what I thought too. He only paid me back today because if not he was going to be banned tomorrow, maybe he wants to rectify this, but I don't think he intends to pay anyone back, only talk his way out of it. 

Oh and he called your reasoning for opening a dispute was a chance to get free money and hop on the bandwagon, which is such a twist of the truth because yours was the 2nd dispute opened, not the 3rd which I would consider to be a bandwagon at that point. 

Edited by Takeoff

He'll probably pay Pain back, then bitchfit his way, trying to take up more time until he's forced to pay me back. 

Also, I didn't even know about Pain's dispute until after I was talking in the chatbox about how I think Basic scammed me, and Kami ( the guy who did the torso) told me there was somebody else already filing a dispute against him.

Edited by Crippeh
  • Like 1

Why did he get mod again lol?

lol he's probably a smart guy, but knows how to hide his intentions, or is easily influenced and let his partner convince him to scam, or is genuinely innocent..but I highly doubt it. 

Also, I don't believe he's tried to reach out to Kami, asking about it. If he was that concerned, I figured he'd at least ask the guy who actually worked on it (not that I believe it was him) if he didn't do it himself.

Kami seems honest, just a little anxious to get his money lol. He just did some quests for me.