Would you scam quit for a large sum of $$$$?

Aiban

With all the drama going on in the dispute section lately i wanted to know.

Would you scam quit? If so what would your breaking point be?

Me personally. I dont see myself scam quitting because right now im using a 2011 laptop to play League of Legends and Runescape with movies/shows. I have nolife and have absolutely everything i need. I recently bought a pc chair and need to upgrade my fan but its all fine atm. I dont see how having more money than i currently do is going to change anything in my life. I have a particular taste in food and they are inexpensive. Am using an old chinese phone for calls but i mostly use it as a bed watch. Rocking 2 pairs of jeans and some shirts but i dont go out much so i dont have to worry about clothing. 

But if i were to scam quit it would be for $50k+

tldr: Content with everything i have cause nolifer

• Administrator

I used to scam, and it was always because I thought I was going to get rich, in reality it always bites you in the ass. It never profits as much as you thought, and then you can never stay around because you are always getting banned. In the end being legit is the best thing I've ever done. I've exploded with so many  more opportunities. I also work for my money in real life and paying bills, I know how frustrating it is to even waste $5.00, so I can just imagine all the ones that have been scammed by me felt. I feel like a piece of crap when I see people getting scammed and know I used to do that and cause so much emotional pain/frustration to people. I despise scammers and I can't really ever believe I did something so low.

• Like 20

I used to scam, and it was always because I thought I was going to get rich, in reality it always bites you in the ass. It never profits as much as you thought, and then you can never stay around because you are always getting banned. In the end being legit is the best thing I've ever done. I've exploded with so many  more opportunities. I also work for my money in real life and paying bills, I know how frustrating it is to even waste $5.00, so I can just imagine all the ones that have been scammed by me felt. I feel like a piece of crap when I see people getting scammed and know I used to do that and cause so much emotional pain/frustration to people. I despise scammers and I can't really ever believe I did something so low.

lik dis if u cri evrytim...

• Like 9