Trying to get back into botting but need some advice

NoahTheWeebWolf

What exactly do I need in order to bot on new accounts while protecting my current ip address and in turn my main?

I also don't have any scripts anymore so I need to get some, what scripts would you say are essential especially for gold farming?

Will my main be safe if I use mirror client on another account and play my main legitimately on the normal client or is there a way to protcet my actual IP address on mirror client?

Sorry for the noob questions, I haven't botted since the summer of 2014 and even then I had a crappy set up due to no money for games only studying >.>

I have money now so it's cool, but please be sure to let me know how much I am likely to spend if I follow your suggestions on scripts/other materials.

Thanks in Advace

I've ran goldfarms on my IP and had it shitlisted, xferred he gold onto my main as well but never gotten a ban on my main (since it wasn't botted). Are you planning to just make one account or whats the deal here? Khal's scripts are really good, never been banned using them.

I just want to make gold for my main without having to take every quest job offered or buying gold.

If I can sell some gold for pocket change that'd be nice too.

I don't intend to become big gold farmer but if I could I wouldn't mind either, I just need the essentials for now and will advance accordingly.

yeah, we know you are a virgin

QwPha8E.png

I cri every time

Oh friggin Awesome, who are some good sellers for them?

How do proxies work?

right here

he is a well know seller.

abouthow it works, the proxy is like changing ur ip when u are fallged by jagex, prixy uses another ip so jagex will never know that is u botting again. the proxies are ofc private so u dont need to worry about anything, use 3 accounts max per proxy.

:D 

Tip , dont buy from botting forums

mostly flagged , if u come chatbox i can tell u a good one which pain uses doge.png

proxy = each acc has its own ip , so basically this prevents chain bans i believe.

Niceness, I will go into Chatbox now if you're there.

right here

he is a well know seller.

abouthow it works, the proxy is like changing ur ip when u are fallged by jagex, prixy uses another ip so jagex will never know that is u botting again. the proxies are ofc private so u dont need to worry about anything, use 3 accounts max per proxy.

biggrin.png

Good to know thanks.

Now I just need to know good scripts to get that are essential for gold farming(like is there a script that walks to places for you and helps get rid of the 24 hour trade limit)? What are good scripts for gold farming in general.