RIP- account banned

jdyn23

First account banned using mirror mode. I was botting catherby swordies and tuna. Botted for around 4-5 hours at a time then took a little break. Funny thing is, I wasn't banned this morning when I checked it. I didn't bot when I was out, when I came home I was banned. Well RIP.

Those are the bans we call delayed bans.

Perhaps you should have read this.

Botting Locations:
There are some recognized "hotspots" in the game; areas which are known to have swarms of botters. These areas will significantly increase your chances of an auto-ban and a "bot-busting" ban. Some of these locations include (but are not limited to):
-Flax fields
-Catherby fishing
-Rogue's Den cooking
-Rune Essence mining
-Edgeville Yews
-Drayor Willows
-Pest Control High Alching

Use areas which are vacant of bots. Better yet, try and use locations that are vacant of players in general. Anything which requires any sort of agility level/quest to access will keep you safer.

Even if it wasn't a delayed ban, but a genuine mirror-client ban, you're an idiot for not botting wisely.

Edited by liverare

we need this in scripts

Real Anti-ban:
These methods are much harder to create than "Pseudo Anti-ban" because they take a hard analytical view at larger issues at hand. Some of these methods include:

-Randomized walking paths
-Randomized patterns of interaction
-Random (smart) breaks
-Auto-talking/responding to other players

we need this in scripts

Real Anti-ban:

These methods are much harder to create than "Pseudo Anti-ban" because they take a hard analytical view at larger issues at hand. Some of these methods include:

-Randomized walking paths

-Randomized patterns of interaction

-Random (smart) breaks

-Auto-talking/responding to other players

Random paths, interaction patterns and breaks; sure. Auto-talking/responding (aka. Cleverbot). Lol nope. A poorly coded auto-talker/responder can get you banned because of how easily it can be abused by bot-busters. Implementing Cleverbot seems safe, but the fact is that if you say dumb and incoherent stuff, or if you can be made to sing along to the entire My Little Pony intro song, you're reported.

Random paths, interaction patterns and breaks; sure. Auto-talking/responding (aka. Cleverbot). Lol nope. A poorly coded auto-talker/responder can get you banned because of how easily it can be abused by bot-busters. Implementing Cleverbot seems safe, but the fact is that if you say dumb and incoherent stuff, or if you can be made to sing along to the entire My Little Pony intro song, you're reported.

Need Siri addon to the botclient, LOL