Scammed 20m+ from Basic

Crippeh

• Administrator

Are you fucking kidding me. He has no evidence I did anything, I'm not liable for anything.

He posted his password in the chat, I didn't tell him to now did I?

He violated my T.O.S.

1. You asked for the details. f1dadab930188e9a80f6b8d409d6f63d.png

2. He didn't violate the TOS as he was given permission to log in.

• Like 3

Basic, I think you should calm down and just accept it. You should be lucky I wasn't trying to ask for everything that was missing, as I could gladly list other things that Kami didn't. But I'm really not all that worried about it. Cussing me out over Skype and acting like a child isn't really a good way to go about it. 

• Like 3

1. I was going to finish Kamils order since his internet went out.

2. He violated my Tos by not changing his password.

Oh and Crippeh, without any proof whatsoever I don't owe you shit.

And I never cussed you out, I just said fuck and bullshit a lot. Cussing you out would be me calling you a fucking idiot and calling you a ton of names. Which I didn't.

Of course I'm pissed, I didn't do shit wrong and I'm trying to enjoy my vacation with my sisters. Instead of me fully enjoying my vacation I have to deal with YOUR bullshit claims. Everybody knows I didn't scam you, so you might aswell quit trying to say I did.

Oh and if you still believe I scammed you, explain how I would scam you without being on my computer.

Now, I'm going to try and get Nic to refund Pain, and MAYBE. MAYBE. You if he admits that he took your shit.

If he says he didn't, then I'm not going to do shit for you. Your lack of evidence is hilarious, and if people say me or one of my employees scammed you based off of your evidence, I can easily turn it back around on you and say you staked your shit away and you hopped on the bandwagon and asked for a refund. Me and my employees have done many orders for you, and you think we would just scam you now?

Pathetic.

• Like 2

• Administrator

1. I was going to finish Kamils order since his internet went out.

2. He violated my Tos by not changing his password.

Oh and Crippeh, without any proof whatsoever I don't owe you shit.

And I never cussed you out, I just said fuck and bullshit a lot. Cussing you out would be me calling you a fucking idiot and calling you a ton of names. Which I didn't.

Of course I'm pissed, I didn't do shit wrong and I'm trying to enjoy my vacation with my sisters. Instead of me fully enjoying my vacation I have to deal with YOUR bullshit claims. Everybody knows I didn't scam you, so you might aswell quit trying to say I did.

Oh and if you still believe I scammed you, explain how I would scam you without being on my computer.

Now, I'm going to try and get Nic to refund Pain, and MAYBE. MAYBE. You if he admits that he took your shit.

If he says he didn't, then I'm not going to do shit for you. Your lack of evidence is hilarious, and if people say me or one of my employees scammed you based off of your evidence, I can easily turn it back around on you and say you staked your shit away and you hopped on the bandwagon and asked for a refund. Me and my employees have done many orders for you, and you think we would just scam you now?

Pathetic.

With that attitude, how do you expect anyone to have any respect or believe a word you said. Yes according to your  TOS you technically don't owe him anything, but it is clear your friend scammed him. So yes you are responsible, since it is clear your friend took his money because he was having problems changing his password.

• Like 2

If you can calmly tell me you didn't take it, I'll believe you...somewhat.. But I can't believe somebody associated with you didn't. It was your second order for me, I wouldn't count that as "many". So far, you've just been rude and childish since the start. Sorry about your vacation, but I honestly believe your partner stole my stuff since you were the only people with my password. I'm even trying to sell my account now, just to start fresh since I can barely get enough money to continue training/questing on my main. 

• Like 1

If you're curious, do you mind me asking what time zone you're in? It seems like you always get on a little past midnight for me. If you and your friend are usually online when I'm offline, that's obviously a great time to catch my account logged off. Also, I'd like to note that usually when I logon to OSBot, at least the 19th, the day it happened, you logged off here just 10 minutes after I came into the chatbox saying, "I think I was scammed." And I only slept for like 4 hours that night, so it wouldn't have left a whole lot of time for whoever to login to my account. It seemed like whoever did it was in a rush, because they missed my glories and other smaller items, and just seemed to focus on the main stuff that was in one of the bank tabs, and luckily didn't drop my untradable items. 

With that attitude, how do you expect anyone to have any respect or believe a word you said. Yes according to your TOS you technically don't owe him anything, but it is clear your friend scammed him. So yes you are responsible, since it is clear your friend took his money because he was having problems changing his password.

No. It is not clear that anyone took his items.

3 people had his information.

Me.

Nic.

Kamil.

Want to accuse me? Or my ex partner? Then you should accuse Xgate aswell.

I'm not paying you anything, and of course if I'm on vacation and I have to deal with this bull, I'm going to be pissed.

Sorry but you lack evidence, I'm not paying you anything.

I have discussed with Crippeh. I'm not going to pay him due to the lack of evidence.

But, that being said I will still try to get his stuff back from Sylveon (If he actually did take it).

I'm not responsible for this, although I do apologize for acting like an ass. You have to understand that all of this totally blind sided by all of these accusations, and my reputation and rank has fallen victim to these accusations. Having worked so hard to get where I was, and all of the work I put in when I was a moderator, for those things to completely vanish due to these accusations (and not to mention I'm trying to enjoy my vacation) you can't expect anyone to not be pissed.

As I said previously, I'm sorry for your losses and I'll try and get your stuff back. But I am not responsible for this, therefore I'm not going to refund you. Things would might be different if I had the money to pay you out of the kindness of my heart, sadly I just can't help you by repaying you myself.

Kind regards,

Zach.

• Administrator

Crippeh, there is enough evidence to have his service responsible, I don't know what he is trying to convince you of. He is responsible for the 20M his service stole from you and as the service owner he is liable for that. If he is trying to convince you other wise, do not listen. He has to pay you back whether or not he will is up to him. He has 48 hours to pay you back or be banned. Unless of course you deny the refund and say it is okay or give him an extension.

• Like 7

http://gyazo.com/0cb0257d5e166886af26e247aeebcb5a

http://gyazo.com/bffda6078ba04d23b33078e1a7ac3377

^our chat from last night

Also, I included two screenshots from the other day when I found out, I'm missing everything. These could be "fake" as well, but it's stupid to just be going through all this for no reason.

http://gyazo.com/b148b7cde4989519cc97504bba8795fe

http://gyazo.com/7631ae4c2e66edee1c67a8b36e093b53

Also, I don't think saying that closing your service the night before it happened really helps much. Sylveon lost his business partner, and everything else. You might be in denial at the moment, because of all the bad news for you recently, but I'm pretty sure it's obvious to everybody else besides you that he took my stuff if you really had  nothing to do with it. I would also like to ask why Nic had my password if he wasn't the one doing any work on it, and wasn't part of the deal at all. There was literally no need for him at all to have my password. 

• Like 1