Scammed 20m+ from Basic

Crippeh

a3f4d302541d6ad49f71ca5b6b958f6b.png

d18c0fb339577ca9aec29f5897831ae0.png  

after I proved he had access to the account information, he just went on cussing me out and telling me I broke his T.o.S. I have literally been trying to change my password since the day it was completed, but the email barely ever wants to send, and I don't see why that means all my stuff can just be taken. 

asking you to login is violating ToS? Ask your worker, I never logged in. 

I can confirm that user was given permission to log in but with these conditions: http://imgur.com/BO6u6Ef

II'm sorry Cripeh But I'm going to go against you on you never logging in. When that condition was given I left it at barbarian assault lobby and when I logged in the next morning it was at the start point (where the rewards are) with some items I didn't have while doing torso.

Yes, at first he claimed he couldn't because he didn't have the password, then he said I broke the ToS by logging in, although he said I was permitted, which I don't see has to do with anything now, and then he moved on to saying I broke ToS because I couldn't get my password changed in time. He's saying whatever it takes because he knows I can't necessarily prove lost items. 

I honestly wouldn't be trying to go through all this trouble in hopes to get something free, I honestly don't care about the refund anymore, since he made it clear he has no intentions on repaying me. He just wants to be hostile and deny everything because he can't accept the fact that he or his partner got caught. I just hope he gets banned at the least. A refund would be nice, since it's kinda hard to train now, since I've sold off all the rest of my bank just to scrape up about 600k, but I'm not expecting it. 

• Like 2

Are you fucking kidding me. He has no evidence I did anything, I'm not liable for anything.

He posted his password in the chat, I didn't tell him to now did I?

He violated my T.O.S.

I didn't even scam him. I've been trusted with way more gold.

Yeah, I lost $600 worth of gold. But that doesn't automatically mean I'm going to scam anyone. I get over it.

I'm on vacation right now, and I'm forced to deal with this bullshit.

He has no evidence whatsoever, he violated my T.O.S, oh and one more thing. I didn't scam him.