Scammed 20m+ from Basic

Crippeh

Disputed member: Basic

Thread Link:http://osbot.org/forum/user/2278-basic/

Explanation: After using torso services, I magically seemed to lose my entire bank, or at least all the items that were worth anything. Of course items were moved around in my bank, also when I logged in after waking up, it said I had logged in earlier today, which I haven't, so obviously somebody else was on it. I'm missing about 20m+ total, which his member who done the service for me, Kami, can confirm. Also, Basic and his worker, was the only people with my password, so I know for sure it had to be him. Basic has also seemed to delete me on Skype today, suddenly out of nowhere, also the same day my ban disappears. 

Evidence:  

859f3e7230.jpg

I know the picture only shows the SS and whip, but he said he could confirm the items on my account. I don't really know any solid ways to prove it, but it's worth a shot. 

Edited by Crippeh
  • Like 3

Yeah, Maldesto told me to change the template, and I just meant to say it showed that I last logged in today, which it did... The only items I have left are untradables, and he was the only person with my password, but if you actually think I'm just trying to frame him, then oh well. I wouldn't be wasting my time with this if nothing happened..

http://gyazo.com/e699c4673be9950e215819605a24169f

^ AllI have left now, along with void which isn't shown, which is all untradables. 

• Administrator

Im sorry but dave doesnt even belong to our service and left it about 4-5 days ago so tell me why i need to keep dave on my skype when i have nothing to do with him. also crippehs service was completed awhile ago now. sorry but this is a load of twisted bullshit

2afc106ec32d010fad96a94e1f35ce91.png

It is the 19th, that was 3 days ago.

the service wasn't completed a while ago, it was completed on the 16th.

• Like 1

• Administrator

So, why is it today, out of all days since I used the service, I was deleted from Skype out of nowhere? You all should have deleted me right after the service was done if you "had nothing to do with me". It's just too much of a coincidence. 

The user is banned for scamming, @Basic is liable for the refund.

• Like 3

Hey, I did work on his fighter torso for him and I can confirm he had the following: dharok ( I remember seeing helm,plate, and legs), about 6.5m cash, ss, fury, bring, and whip.

I would like to say, the B ring wasn't touched since it was imbued, and I can't really prove the 20m+, but if I could be refunded at least what Kami listed, besides the ring, I would be satisfied.  

No. This is complete bullshit.

The T.O.S States that you HAVE to change your password after the service is completed.

I never once got on your account, and I don't even have the details to your account.

Refund you? Are you kidding me? You have absolutely no evidence whatsoever. I didn't scam you, nor did anyone else.

You have absolutely no evidence and you're trying to accuse me? Seriously?

I'm on fucking vacation and I'm getting fucked in the ass out of nowhere. This is such bullshit.

• Like 1