Would you?

libirator

So I was at Rock Crabs today and I ended up having 2 warrior come on me and hit 2 8s at the same time. I'm a derp, and so I died and lost 1.5m in Cannon balls and a green phat.

The guy was a total asshole and followed me back to cammy saying thx for phat bro thx, probably a 12 year old that shit himself. (Only asked for Cballs back)

So out of this question, if someone died with 2.5m~ in stuff, would you give it back?

Me, ehhh not now since my bank is 25m+, but when I first started no doubt.

I wouldn't unless I know the person or he didn't lose much to me but a lot for him like a new guy that lost 200k or something, it's not like he ddosed you or anything.

But I wouldn't tease the guy saying thanks or anything.

Anyways why were you training with a partyhat? Why not use a coif and get more exp/hr?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBvB9IgAGc8

Edited by XanarchyX

So I was at Rock Crabs today and I ended up having 2 warrior come on me and hit 2 8s at the same time. I'm a derp, and so I died and lost 1.5m in Cannon balls and a green phat.

The guy was a total asshole and followed me back to cammy saying thx for phat bro thx, probably a 12 year old that shit himself. (Only asked for Cballs back)

So out of this question, if someone died with 2.5m~ in stuff, would you give it back?

Me, ehhh not now since my bank is 25m+, but when I first started no doubt.

i dont like you :L i wouldnt give it back to you either.

and the guy did that because: you acted rich with the partyhat while he was probably poor.

you annoyed him, cuz when i train at rock crabs, and a guy with a cannon comes in, i would hate him so hard lol cuz u ruin their exp rate

think man

i dont like you :L i wouldnt give it back to you either.

and the guy did that because: you acted rich with the partyhat while he was probably poor.

you annoyed him, cuz when i train at rock crabs, and a guy with a cannon comes in, i would hate him so hard lol cuz u ruin their exp rate

think man

It was a clean world, no one was in it at the time. And As stated, I could care less for the phat, just the cannon balls. 

@above

I wore the Phat because I like the look of the green color, not to show off. If I wanted to show off, I would buy gilded armor just to train.

Baseline: I don't care I lost it, just was a random question ^.^

Since all my $$$ is botted for, I usually blow it on random stuff anyway