Post your ink!

Varc

Feel free to share your tattoos below, interested to see what others have! I would be covered if i had the money sadly as a student i currently do not!

(Please do not insult other peoples tattoos this thread is purely to share artwork.)

My First tattoo i got just as i turned 18, i just thought it was cool, no meaning. This only took around 1 hour i still love it today!

93e9c41c899338d245f95c0db7cf8799.png

My Second the 3 black roses represent my mum, dad and brother. The red rose represents my Grandad who passed. This took around 1 hour and 30 mins. I still need to get this touched up as i would like the roses a bit darker.

c9e75a0e69c38d903f6515c6c51b2a36.png

My Third is a pirate pin up. Represents nothing i just think she's pretty hot! This was a 5 hour sitting, my longest by far, needs a couple of touch ups but im very happy with the tattoo itself, i hope to go on and turn this into a sleeve. This is on my left arm the same as the pocket watch happy.png .

d5bcc8be121a06eba370a05969763c0e.png

Edited by Varc
  • Like 1

I can't have any yet, but I'm planning on getting quite a few in the future. I want my first to be along the lines of this, or a blue moon. (not the beer) can-stock-photo_csp9641073.jpg Also how does getting a tat feel on sensitive areas, or in general? I've also heard you can get flu-like symptoms after getting inked, is that true?

Sick tattoos by the way!

I can't have any yet, but I'm planning on getting quite a few in the future. I want my first to be along the lines of this, or a blue moon. (not the beer) can-stock-photo_csp9641073.jpg Also how does getting a tat feel on sensitive areas, or in general? I've also heard you can get flu-like symptoms after getting inked, is that true?

Sick tattoos by the way!

3spooky5me Illuminati gg

7f5c0cb43a0d6aea94ee9c280a853f82.png

1 of 6.

Pretty cool always wanted a tree themed piece myself, where's  located mate?

Sick tattoos by the way!

Looks like a pretty cool design man, i personally do not have any sensitive areas inked but none of mine have been unbearable pain. You will be fine people will say it is the worst pain ever but i feel like you grow into it. It isn't that bad and most things people say are not true! I wouldn't worry you will be fine, when you get the finished piece please post happy.png

Edited by Varc
  • Like 1

Also how does getting a tat feel on sensitive areas, or in general? I've also heard you can get flu-like symptoms after getting inked, is that true?

Sick tattoos by the way!

Worst I had was inner thigh, right up under my nuts whereas on the outer side of the same thigh I could literally only feel the vibrating.

Honestly getting tattooed anywhere hurts atleast a little bit, and the "bad" bits just hurt a bit more -  I personally don't listen to people when they say "Ohh you're getting your xxx tattooed, that's really painful" etc, it comes down to your own pain tolerance and the condition you're in while getting tattooed. Getting tattooed while tired or hungover will make it worse. Taking pain meds such as Aspirin will also thin your blood, making you bleed more which will make the tattooist's job harder, messier and take a lot longer - that can also make healing a bit more difficult.

I've never experienced flu-like symptoms, the longest tattoo I had took 9 hours in one session and I was fine, your mileage may vary though and getting a tattoo can be exhausting. Make sure you're rested up, have a good meal at least an hour prior to your session and have a nice sugary drink for during/after and you'll be fine.

• Like 1