Dispute on basic & sylveon

Pain

Disputed member: @Basic & @Sylveon

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66929-%C2%BB-basics-aio-service-cheap-reliable-trusted-247-%C2%AB/

Explanation:So i did Make a order of 5 accounts to be Done by hand and paid them 50m for all 5 and today Sylevon Pm me saying that they to cancel the order and  i check  

2 of my accounts are perm Banned For botting   

Evidence:

01d74ff43b5914b61cba12f08a4bf876.png4b7314844c6180de3895b509413c3c56.pngf5e9812d398e99f6023eb89aa3561e02.pngf49989940c6fabc2a743bcc98d80087c.png0e1b6b3595291f42ccd36632384abc8b.png1a06b7aacdff4faddbcf4011ef092c39.png

Edited by Pain
  • Like 4

Pain requested the accounts to be levelled by hand i have done nothing but hand work on these accounts, absolutely no botting program has been used. i refused to pay 90% of his order when more than half of it has been completed already. it is not my fault the accounts are banned so im not paying. i already agreed to pain to pay the 25M for the cancellation of the order and that is all i will pay.

I don't care if i get banned at this stage i have agreed to 25m and that is all i will consider paying, if this is not good enough then too bad.

I am also unsure why Basic is TWC'd as the owner i took this service on so untill he is fully cleared of any wrong doing i will not be paying a cent.

• Like 1

Pain requested the accounts to be levelled by hand i have done nothing but hand work on these accounts, absolutely no botting program has been used. i refused to pay 90% of his order when more than half of it has been completed already. it is not my fault the accounts are banned so im not paying. i already agreed to pain to pay the 25M for the cancellation of the order and that is all i will pay.

I don't care if i get banned at this stage i have agreed to 25m and that is all i will consider paying, if this is not good enough then too bad.

I am also unsure why Basic is TWC'd as the owner i took this service on so untill he is fully cleared of any wrong doing i will not be paying a cent.

i agreed to the 25m before i saw 2 of my accounts got banned I gave u fresh accounts @tut island How did 2 of them get perm banned   Also its not even close to half the order what is done 

93382e7fd89176c1871e50864b813c23.png

• Like 1

I don't think you're in a position to demand things here, @Basic was placed in the TWC usergroup as he is the service owner and thus is also responsible for the actions of his workers, including you.

• Like 6