Mirror Mode full set up.

JackMisteor

I see many people, including myself, having never successfully got mirror mode into working. I've also read many user posts saying they're working it like a charm, but absolutely no photo/video proof given. So I'm extremely skeptical, especially since there isn't a single visual tutorial beyond the instructions the developer posted.

Somebody who is for sure working the mirror mode, please make a video or a sequence of screenshots starting from the very beginning (making sure javas on both clients are the same version, what client is opened first, etc) to the end (actually logging in successfully and roaming around the game world shown both in the runescape client and osbot client).

As long as there is not a visual tutorial like this, I am not convinced mirror mode is working at all, beta or not.

It's evident multiple users have botted numerous hours via mirror client. A few have provided proggies.

I understand however of your doubt, that's completely normal. Although i do not agree with you because it is still beta mode. It has worked for a good amount of people and nothing is indeed perfect. It'll only improve with time.

It's evident multiple users have botted numerous hours via mirror client. A few have provided proggies.

I understand however of your doubt, that's completely normal. Although i do not agree with you because it is still beta mode. It has worked for a good amount of people and nothing is indeed perfect. It'll only improve with time.

Yes patience is key, and yes, it is beta, but what are those of us unfortunates doing differently? I have done just about everything, I even posted my thorough observations in the bug reports and general help section.
The ban rate has  seemingly increased over time, and hearing about mirror mode is heaven. Since I can't use mirror mode, my bots are dropping like flies. Some even during tutorial island (no, I don't look like a typical bot).

So... now what? Wait while my vip runs out?
Edited by JackMisteor