About VIP and botting with one IP

Solace

Hi there.

I was wondering if i get VIP ill be able to bot with X accounts, but the accounts will have the same ip as the first right? in that case ill be banned or something? or ill have to buy some proxies.

example: account #1 does fish, account #2 does wc, account #3 does cannon balls. 

i dont want to get banned like 6 month ago haha, i was using 2 accouns at the same time picking up flaxs.

thanks!

but i will need to open 2 osbots? or bot with 2 ips and 2 accounts in the same osbot window right?

you should buy proxies to avoid the chainbans. IMO proxies are 100% worth it, and i usually go with 2-3 accounts on each proxy, sometimes 1 on each proxy. it really depends on what i am farming.

And yes, you need to open 2 osbots, if you want to have different ip's running on your clients. if you're doing 1 account per proxy. have one osbot client with the one account, and another client with the second account.

• Like 1

you should buy proxies to avoid the chainbans. IMO proxies are 100% worth it, and i usually go with 2-3 accounts on each proxy, sometimes 1 on each proxy. it really depends on what i am farming.

And yes, you need to open 2 osbots, if you want to have different ip's running on your clients. if you're doing 1 account per proxy. have one osbot client with the one account, and another client with the second account.

proxy and VPN is same thing or not? im using vpn is too good?

proxy and VPN is same thing or not? im using vpn is too good?

pretty much the same thing, but a VPN changes your whole system ip, while a proxy is something you kinda "hide behind" when running clients.

if my normal ip is: 192.34.23.34 or something, then i can force a program to open with another ip with a proxy like: 197.324.213.23, like osbots proxy feature.

proxies are smart when you are goldfarming etc. or just running a lot of clients on your pc at the same time, and you want all of them to have different ip's.

idk how to explain this really, i just know how it works