250m 07 For sell

l3reed

Comment on thread your offer price, and I'll contact you.

If you seem sketchy don't expect me to contact you and please don't spam me on site.

What do I mean by "sketchy"? Role reverse with me for a second, if you wouldn't consider it, then I wont either. 

Not trying to sell in increments, nor to those with little to no feedback.

Edited by Mubu

Comment on thread your offer price, and I'll contact you.

If you seem sketchy don't expect me to contact you and please don't spam me on site.

What do I mean by "sketchy"? Role reverse with me for a second, if you wouldn't consider it, then I wont either. 

Not trying to sell in increments, nor to those with little to no feedback.

just sell to probemas 

Edited by Pain
  • Like 1

It's pretty much the standard rate from well vouched buyers...

ad49621df1.png

7262784673.png

Thats why you choose where you sell the 07. Sell it to persons who only wants to make high profit or to persons who buy alot and sell alot with good price to normal people. Sold my cash and eveything was cool + the higher i sold the better price i got. 2$ 1m 07 buying price and 3$ selling price is dumb as fk.

Edited by DeGReC

Thats why you choose where you sell the 07. Sell it to persons who only wants to make high profit or to persons who buy alot and sell alot with good price to normal people. Sold my cash and eveything was cool + the higher i sold the better price i got. 2$ 1m 07 buying price and 3$ selling price is dumb as fk.

Depends on how much stock they have already as well, I was offering up to 2.5/M a few days ago before a few people dumped cheap GP onto me.