PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

Yes well as long as the ban rates are low!

Could I have a trial, please? Also, how are the ban rates for this? I'd be doing it about 8-10 hours a day, with breaks, I'm curious to what others have ran it for.

NEVER been banned on any account I've ever used, and no one has ever reported a ban form my script. :D I've ran this script for over 24 hours before... Very stable! 

Just bought it, after it clicks the wine / jug of water together, it keeps doing it over and over for about 5 times until it finally makes the wines. Not lagging at all, using mirror client. Getting about 250K xp/hr.

Edit: Just need to make it so once the 'Unfermented Wine' interface pops up, it stops trying to click the jug of water + grapes together, and the xp would most likely double. Don't know if it's your script, or mirror client not being fully compatible with the script, but it really does lower the xp / hr quite dramatically while making you look like a bot, since no real person would continue to combine the items together over and over after the interface has already popped up.

Edited by Reason

Just bought it, after it clicks the wine / jug of water together, it keeps doing it over and over for about 5 times until it finally makes the wines. Not lagging at all, using mirror client. Getting about 250K xp/hr.

Edit: Just need to make it so once the 'Unfermented Wine' interface pops up, it stops trying to click the jug of water + grapes together, and the xp would most likely double. Don't know if it's your script, or mirror client not being fully compatible with the script, but it really does lower the xp / hr quite dramatically while making you look like a bot, since no real person would continue to combine the items together over and over after the interface has already popped up.

Have you tried it on the regular client yet? And OSBot just redid the entire mouse class, so I wouldn't doubt it if they accidentally broke something

Have you tried it on the regular client yet? And OSBot just redid the entire mouse class, so I wouldn't doubt it if they accidentally broke something

I haven't tried the non-mirror client with this script yet, as I feel that client is extremely unsafe, at least in my experience of using it for the past month. But for now, it's more of a trade off, the safeness of the mirror client, yet the total bot-like movements. Don't know what I really should do with the script right now.

Edit: Re-opened OSbot, and now everytime the 14 wines finish, it'll say 'Withdrawing items' but it doesn't actually open the bank, so it just stands there. Script seems broken now.

Edited by Reason

I haven't tried the non-mirror client with this script yet, as I feel that client is extremely unsafe, at least in my experience of using it for the past month. But for now, it's more of a trade off, the safeness of the mirror client, yet the total bot-like movements. Don't know what I really should do with the script right now.

Edit: Re-opened OSbot, and now everytime the 14 wines finish, it'll say 'Withdrawing items' but it doesn't actually open the bank, so it just stands there. Script seems broken now.

again, is this with mirror client or regular?

Okay, as I've said before multiple times now, I've been using the mirror client, and I have not / will not use the regular client..

There has been multiple script writers who have complained about the mirror client not loading entities correctly. This is most likely to be the issue, not the script. I use the script on the normal client without any errors.

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine