PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

That is an OSBot error with the withdraw method! I'll post a error report about it! Thank you

Thing i noticed, aboutthe login out stated before it happens. when there is a error in the inventory it logo out

Like it takes 10 water in stead of 14 after making the wines it logss out. Because there are grapes in te inventory but no jugs of water. Maybe you could make a failsafe bij checking bank first before logging out :) hope this is off any use?

• Like 1

The xp/h seems a bit low. I think the interactions need to be sped up. Normally when players make wines they have the capability to stack up 500-1k wines before an xp drop. I think this script would be much better if it could do that. 

Additionally, I have also had the bot exit after pulling out 10 grapes instead of 14. 

Here are some ideas to make the script more efficient:

1) The script has a tendency to be slow after using the grape with the jug of water --> making all wines.

2) After the script has chose make all wines, the mouse should move and hover over the bank booth before all the wines in the invy are completed. 

Edited by Whippen

The xp/h seems a bit low. I think the interactions need to be sped up. Normally when players make wines they have the capability to stack up 500-1k wines before an xp drop. I think this script would be much better if it could do that. 

Additionally, I have also had the bot exit after pulling out 10 grapes instead of 14. 

Here are some ideas to make the script more efficient:

1) The script has a tendency to be slow after using the grape with the jug of water --> making all wines.

2) After the script has chose make all wines, the mouse should move and hover over the bank booth before all the wines in the invy are completed. 

Yea there is a bug with the withdraw method! I've made a thread about it to the admins! :)

Was working fine yesterday, i'm getting this error now:

[ERROR][bot #1][06/25 11:47:44 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Objects.getAll(um:167)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(ji:166)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(ji:137)
at ProjectPactJugOfWineMaker.src.JugOfWineMaker.onLoop(h:214)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(uh:204)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Seems fine when I open the bank for it, but it can't open the bank itself.  Tried at various banks and chests.  Any ideas? :s 

Thanks!

Was working fine yesterday, i'm getting this error now:

[ERROR][bot #1][06/25 11:47:44 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Objects.getAll(um:167)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(ji:166)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(ji:137)
at ProjectPactJugOfWineMaker.src.JugOfWineMaker.onLoop(h:214)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(uh:204)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Seems fine when I open the bank for it, but it can't open the bank itself.  Tried at various banks and chests.  Any ideas? :s 

Thanks!

Mirror Client?

Depending on your level will depict the rate of which you gain exp! But I can look into speeding up banking a little

Well, wines are set exp no matter what level you are. So your cook level shouldn't impact your xp/h at all. Thanks for trying to increase bank speed. Ideally it shouldn't allow the wines to ferment at all for a 6 hour log. I can obtain 600k/h with mousekeys, so 500k/h would be perfect for me if it can be obtained.

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine