PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

Hiya, just wanted to ask/advise about the banking of 3-5 times before it's able to deposit like the guy above me. 

It's click spamming the banks and running left, right and every other direction. :P

Making bout 200k exp/h. It closes and re opens bank like 3 times before it actually deposit wines and widraw new ones.. Looks very "bot like". I am currently using it at the GE. Going south to west bank to test it out there.

I made an update but forgot to push it before I left. I'm at my lake house until tomorrow morning. I'll make sure to push it right when I get home!

• Like 1

Update will be released tonight!

1.5 has been released!

Really quite a buggy script 

Continuously opening and closing the bank, not clicking grapes on jug of water properly each time (takes like 3 tries per inv) :/

Hope it's fixed soon.

This script fully working?

Bot is half broken itlle sometiems accidently withdraw 10 instead of 14 then log the bot out cuz of this

is happening atleast 4 times an hour.....

it gets stuck in a loop where it will keep opening the bank and close it. I'm at the ge doing this. 

Hiya, just wanted to ask/advise about the banking of 3-5 times before it's able to deposit like the guy above me. 

It's click spamming the banks and running left, right and every other direction. tongue.png

Making bout 200k exp/h. It closes and re opens bank like 3 times before it actually deposit wines and widraw new ones.. Looks very "bot like". I am currently using it at the GE. Going south to west bank to test it out there. 

• Like 1

Update will be released tonight!

1.5 has been released!

Still reopens and closes bank like 5 times per inv :/

It also logs out each time when the script accidently withdraws 10 grapes/jugs instead of 14, saying "we have run out of grapes/jugs".

Script also still says version 1.41 for me, doesn't it update automatically?

Edited by 10k

Still reopens and closes bank like 5 times per inv :/

It also logs out each time when the script accidently withdraws 10 grapes/jugs instead of 14, saying "we have run out of grapes/jugs".

Script also still says version 1.41 for me, doesn't it update automatically?

Doesn't update automatically, the updates are pushed from the SDN manager

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine