PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

Keep it going man! Glad it's working good! Let me know if you find anymore problems or have any suggestions! Always looking to update! biggrin.png keep me posted and don't forget to post progress reports! smile.png

Script is working great but i think the time between actions can be a lot shorter smile.png

like:

- Time between finished all the wines + banking

- Time actually clicking after banking

Edited by Theodore Bagwell
  • Like 1

oqeyoi.png

small proggie just before i headed out   the  EXP is insane but its kinda expensive hahaha

im not sure why but mine can only run for abour 45mins - 1 hour before it logs me out for some reason (not sure how i get logged out i just come back to the comp at the login screen!) and i have plenty of materials left!

oqeyoi.png

small proggie just before i headed out   the  EXP is insane but its kinda expensive hahaha

im not sure why but mine can only run for abour 45mins - 1 hour before it logs me out for some reason (not sure how i get logged out i just come back to the comp at the login screen!) and i have plenty of materials left!

Is there a message that is displayed on the log? I've ran the script for over 16 hours before. 

EDIT: And the Exp will go up A LOT the more levels you gain!

Edited by ProjectPact

Yes, I'm 99% sure your problems are due to mirror client. The mirror client is still in beta, so it will still have a lot of bugs in it.

i figured out the log out issue, just before logging out it ferminents 1 jug and then walks 1 tile away from bank then logs shortly after.

this was working 10+ hours on mirror client until recently

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine