PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

really disappointed in this script considering it's premium... Continues to simply stop working at "How many would you like to make?" interface. Simply sits there and nothing happens... Done this every time I use the script.

Stucks for the second time when leveling up, it continues if i manually make them and bank them..

3b74e96307c44edeeeb07a7dd609406a.png

Please read previous comments. The script has been completely rewritten and is working amazing! Just waiting for it to get pushed to the SDN. If you're not on version 1.4, then you aren't on the newest version.

Brand new account made and already has 70 cooking.... This was made using version 1.4.... It's flawless.

mLu0XMw.png

Please read previous comments. The script has been completely rewritten and is working amazing! Just waiting for it to get pushed to the SDN. If you're not on version 1.4, then you aren't on the newest version.

Brand new account made and already has 70 cooking.... This was made using version 1.4.... It's flawless.

mLu0XMw.png

Ah i'm sorry :)

I'll wait for version 1.4 

• Like 1

Nice script! Just got these suggestions:

- The GE still doesn't work (won't open the bank) though. Would be nice if u can fix it

- I think the speed can be improved so it will reach 350k/hour (now it reaches ~310k/hour), sometimes it waits pretty long for a next move. Does it do it on purpose to get the xp? 

- An option to make it drop the bad wine. You can't note them and i got around 500 of them in my bank tongue.png

Anyway, nice script though:

520cfc3e0ad3b7d7b477db3ac205c738.png

Edited by Theodore Bagwell

Nice script! Just got these suggestions:

- The GE still doesn't work (won't open the bank) though. Would be nice if u can fix it

- I think the speed can be improved so it will reach 350k/hour (now it reaches ~310k/hour), sometimes it waits pretty long for a next move. Does it do it on purpose to get the xp? 

- An option to make it drop the bad wine. You can't note them and i got around 500 of them in my bank tongue.png

Anyway, nice script though:

520cfc3e0ad3b7d7b477db3ac205c738.png

Thanks buddy! Which version are you using? Also, I've got another script out that will drop the bad wine for you. I think it's under the money making section, it's ProjectPact's AIO Fountain Filler. It can handle that. Except I'm not sure if the newest version has been released! I'll check on it! :D

Thanks buddy! Which version are you using? Also, I've got another script out that will drop the bad wine for you. I think it's under the money making section, it's ProjectPact's AIO Fountain Filler. It can handle that. Except I'm not sure if the newest version has been released! I'll check on it! biggrin.png

Ah very nice, will try it out smile.png

btw, i'm using V1.4

Edited by Theodore Bagwell
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine