PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

6 hours ago, DennisRS said:

let me know when the script is up and running, i am interested in buying

On 10/22/2017 at 9:08 PM, Fangdud3 said:

i paid for it and i only have 2 options.. simple and wine how do i select the make all selection?

On 10/19/2017 at 3:04 PM, javidamme said:

ETA on update? its a damn good script

On 10/11/2017 at 5:21 AM, Pxnoza said:

Good script, does what it should do. But you should fix the "Time until next level", you are using the wrong math formula. Whenever you get your first XP drop for example 20.000 cooking xp, it thinks that you will get this 20.000 XP constantly which is not the case. You should check how many XP is needed until the next lvl for example 300K, then you should check how many unfermented wines are in the bank for example 100 which is 20K less XP because every wine is 200 xp. That makes 300k now 280K. Then you should check how many jugs of wine the bot makes per hour which is for example 2.000 per hour, that's 20K xp per hour then you should divide 280K by 20k which is 14. Then divide 14 by 60 which is 0,23 which means that it will take the bot 23 minutes until the next level.

Btw here some extra idea's for the script:

Make an option to move mouse out of screen when idling.

Make an option which will make the bot have an afk delay.

Sometimes the script gets stuck because it withdraws 2x 14 grapes (by a bug or something) so it tries to withdraw 14 jugs of water but that's not possible because your invy is full of grapes, so it will keep trying to withdraw the 14 jugs of water. You should prevent this by adding a function in the script whenever you're not making jugs of wine for 2 minutes, the script will stop.

The new update has been pushed! Added new features such as random sleeps for AFK like responses. I also added an option to move the mouse off-screen to help make it look like you are multitasking. Fixed the bug that would withdraw too much supplies and get stuck.

11 minutes ago, nfmo said:

Hey Project,

I ran the bot earlier and it was working well. Just booted it up again and it seems to be miss-clicking a lot. It misses a click on the grapes, and then another on the wine. It doesn't miss every time, maybe 1/3 of the time or so.

Just letting ya know.

Unfortunately OSBot handles the clicking. :( I don’t control them

On 10/26/2017 at 1:52 AM, nfmo said:

Hey Project,

I ran the bot earlier and it was working well. Just booted it up again and it seems to be miss-clicking a lot. It misses a click on the grapes, and then another on the wine. It doesn't miss every time, maybe 1/3 of the time or so.

Just letting ya know.

i think you can solve this problem by putting the grapes and the jug of water next to each other, instead of underneath each other in the bank.

it worked for me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine