PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Script's ok. Used it multiple times on multiple accounts - however, it has a few flaws. 

• At specific bank locations/booths it opens bank and closes repeatedly 
  • Often drops a singular grape or jug, therefore rendering the script to a halt as it stops from that point onward
  • At both Varrock West and East bank, the script takes the character outside of the bank vicinity and keeps it there until you stop the script entirely. This alone has caused multiple bans for myself, as I'm sure people would have found it sketchy and reported the account used.

Other than that, it's good.

@ProjectPact

8 minutes ago, Final Date said:

Script's ok. Used it multiple times on multiple accounts - however, it has a few flaws. 

• At specific bank locations/booths it opens bank and closes repeatedly 
  • Often drops a singular grape or jug, therefore rendering the script to a halt as it stops from that point onward
  • At both Varrock West and East bank, the script takes the character outside of the bank vicinity and keeps it there until you stop the script entirely. This alone has caused multiple bans for myself, as I'm sure people would have found it sketchy and reported the account used.

Other than that, it's good.

@ProjectPact

First time anyone has reported any problems with the script. Everyone else has used it perfectly fine and lots and lots of 99's. Are you using this on mirror mode?

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine