few questions about multiple botting

ketchup666

1. is it safe to use 3-5 bots from same IP ?

2. if not, is getting vpn free & lag free?

3. can jagex mass ban my accounts, recognized by IP?

4. is my main at risk getting banned, even if i dont bot on it?

5. If i use VPN client (ex. Cisco Anyconnect) for my botted accounts, would it significantly decrease chance for getting banned? And play on my main without vpn client, would it change anything?

i have been wondering and thinking and i wanna try it out. i plan to invest on 3-5 bots for start, and see how it goes. 

Edited by ketchup666

1. I wouldn't bot any more than 4 accs on a single ip, using a proxy would help if you want more bots

2. A good vpn shouldn't add any lag to runescape

3. Yes, if they flag your ip as a botter, they will flag all the accounts and they'll most likely get the ban hammer

4. Not if you don't bot on it, but be careful if your going to play on a flagged ip

I recommend getting VIP because you'll get to run more than two bots, and you'll get the mirror client, while a little buggy, is still amazing for keeping the ban rates down. 

1. I wouldn't bot any more than 4 accs on a single ip, using a proxy would help if you want more bots

2. A good vpn shouldn't add any lag to runescape

3. Yes, if they flag your ip as a botter, they will flag all the accounts and they'll most likely get the ban hammer

4. Not if you don't bot on it, but be careful if your going to play on a flagged ip

I recommend getting VIP because you'll get to run more than two bots, and you'll get the mirror client, while a little buggy, is still amazing for keeping the ban rates down. 

Can I alter different Ip address for every account through VPN client on Osbot client? If yes, how?

Yes, I'm planning to get vip soon, need to get sort membership for accounts or wait for bonds (may come out this thursday?)

Can I alter different Ip address for every account through VPN client on Osbot client? If yes, how?

Yes, I'm planning to get vip soon, need to get sort membership for accounts or wait for bonds (may come out this thursday?)

Each osbot client has the option of adding a proxy, you can just open up multiple osbot clients each with a different proxy.

Xfade how is your mirror client running with bots at the moment?

What do you mean?

Never bot 3-5 bot at same ip...

I had tried and you will get banend

If you get a good vpn, there will not be lag

1. is it safe to use 3-5 bots from same IP ?

2. if not, is getting vpn free & lag free?

3. can jagex mass ban my accounts, recognized by IP?

4. is my main at risk getting banned, even if i dont bot on it?

5. If i use VPN client (ex. Cisco Anyconnect) for my botted accounts, would it significantly decrease chance for getting banned? And play on my main without vpn client, would it change anything?

i have been wondering and thinking and i wanna try it out. i plan to invest on 3-5 bots for start, and see how it goes. 

I reccomend that you buy premium script, and VIP , that help mee alot, from not being banned with mirror

Never bot 3-5 bot at same ip...

I had tried and you will get banend

If you get a good vpn, there will not be lag

I reccomend that you buy premium script, and VIP , that help mee alot, from not being banned with mirror

Osbot seems to support 2 bots with free status, I will try to get started with that atleast for now, and alter different IP for each account. No clue yet how to do that, if anyone wants to help, feel free. Working on it atm.

Thank guys for answers! :)

Nooby question but I never had any work with these things earlier.. Do I have to set up my own VPN? jtq7aw.png

And then put my setupped VPN info on that? What would be good way?