Mirror Mode: How Can I Use Multiple Bots Per Computer

prograzzy

Currently, I can only use 1 bot per computer... I bought 10 VPS's from virmach and it didn't work on their VPS's. rip $99.5

I have a really good computer myself, and I would like to ask if its possible using mirror mode and use 10 accounts at the same computer.

Currerntly, when I try to load another OSBot client it already gets the RuneScape clients thats being used. I am using www.oldschool41.runescape.com

Help???

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but what you mean download the runescape client from the website? What runescape client and from which website? Are you talking about the OSbot program?

http://oldschool.runescape.com/

The client on here, it says windows client download on the left

As of this very moment, it's only possible to use one mirror client per computer.

I'm running two mirror clients on one computer

Edited by xFADE48x

http://oldschool.runescape.com/

The client on here, it says windows client download on the left

I just tried to use mirror mode whilst having the windows client of runescape opened, but nothing has worked at all. Osbot was stuck at "searching for osrs client to attach to". And when I try running mirror mode while having runescape login screen on my browser, the closest it gets to is "loading hooks..." and runescape on my browser just freezes or disappears into a white screen. Any suggestions?

I just tried to use mirror mode whilst having the windows client of runescape opened, but nothing has worked at all. Osbot was stuck at "searching for osrs client to attach to". And when I try running mirror mode while having runescape login screen on my browser, the closest it gets to is "loading hooks..." and runescape on my browser just freezes or disappears into a white screen. Any suggestions?

My guess is you got 64 bit java and a 32bit browser. Either get a 64bit browser or run 32bit java, but they gotta match up.