I found Pikachu ban evading.

RoomScape

No offence Roomscape but following your logic that means Cinnamon and basically any user who has ever had a pikachu avatar are all the same users which is definitely not the case.

But he even said it was him before I made this thread and after. O.o Edited by RoomScape

I think everyone should take this thread seriously.

They obviously didn't know @Pikachu was a pokemon, was named after a pokemon and even had a picture of a pokemon.

And this new user has joined AFTER @Pikachu got banned and has a very similar avatar to @Pikachu thus confirming my suspicion that he is in fact, without a doubt, @Pikachu

pikachu name

pikachu avatar

pikachu avatar

new name

new registration date

PhijPZB.gif

I'm ban evading cause I'm new to OSB? To find posts like this makes me want to join a different community, something more mature.

I wouldn't have purchased multiple scripts if I was Ban Evading.

Just a hunch.

And just because you have scripts doesn't mean you aren't ban evading. I've seen a lot of idiots.

Ok in that case

1. Why did you post this "ban evader report" in spam?

2. Why didn't you provide this as evidence?

Because I am roomscape

And this is spam

And I am king of spam.

Btw, you have a good point about @Cinnamon. I think is @Cinnamon's alt account and he's now ban evading, but since he's a donor no one will check him.

I think that should be addressed in a timely manner.

• Like 1

I could go donate $100, and sit in front of my cpu staring at OSB threads for 73 days too, just to show I'm not a Ban Evader, would that make you happy?

Why would you giving money to a site I have almost no affiliation with money while sitting at your computer spending your life away looking at threads have such a big affect on me to the point where it would make me happy?