mirror client help

CC94

It's as though you're illiterate... The problem is that Windows 7 operating system is not yet supported.

I read the mirror client guide. No where does it say "You cannot run on windows 7" all it says is

REQUIREMENTS:

• CPU: Dual core+
  • Operating System: Windows
  • Java: At least java 7
  • VIP, Sponsor, Scripter or Staff rank
  • NOT HAVING THE REQUIRED RANK WILL NOT LET YOU START IT

Very disapointed. very misleading. I bought vip for mirror client and now i can't run. They should say that you cant run on windows 7. GG 9.99$

I read the mirror client guide. No where does it say "You cannot run on windows 7" all it says is

REQUIREMENTS:

• CPU: Dual core+
  • Operating System: Windows
  • Java: At least java 7
  • VIP, Sponsor, Scripter or Staff rank
  • NOT HAVING THE REQUIRED RANK WILL NOT LET YOU START IT

Very disapointed. very misleading. I bought vip for mirror client and now i can't run. They should say that you cant run on windows 7. GG 9.99$

It also doesn't say it won't run on Win95, but am I to assume it would? Win7 isn't supported yet, but I'm sure it will be in the future. Also:

Please remember that the Mirror Client is in BETA and is still very sensitive to bugs. With your help reporting in detail we can get it to a level it will work for most people.  

I took that quote from the same page you took yours, this is written one line above where your quote begins. This tool is still in its infant stages and has only just been made available to the public. This mirror client business is not a full product yet.

EDIT:

I just read that thread entirely and it does say that this 'unsupported OS' could be a bug and suggests we go here to fix it. Sorry my mistake.

Edited by liverare

It also doesn't say it won't run on Win95, but am I to assume it would? Win7 isn't supported yet, but I'm sure it will be in the future. Also:

I took that quote from the same page you took yours, this is written one line above where your quote begins. This tool is still in its infant stages and has only just been made available to the public. This mirror client business is not a full product yet.

EDIT:

I just read that thread entirely and it does say that this 'unsupported OS' could be a bug and suggests we go here to fix it. Sorry my mistake.

I actually fixed it and got it to run on windows 7. Maybe if you were smart you could get it to work too.

http://gyazo.com/017ee214e4c931d69e11573bdddd8d16

it says this when I try to run, i have osrs client open and I have mirror client exacted in %userprofile%/OSBOT/Data

If I am not mistaken, that is because the OSBot client and the browser are running on different versions of Java. One is using 32 bit and the other is using 64 bit.