Botting help

Rossya1993

I botted back on RS3 but quit when eoc came out, I have tried getting back into bring again but have been banned within a day. I have looked through the forums and have seen that making fresh accounts gets you banned quick, how long should you leave an account for before botting, should I get levels legit before botting?

How's that bullshit?

Sorry all devs but Mirror mode is just bullshit thing to make money of idiot on this forums, Devs was like " mm yeah we should make something called "mirror mode" then make people pay for it "Awesome" lets do it. Unless i get hard proof of it really working its just bullshit to me. Yes some client are detectable but face it clients who dont instban you are not detectable otherwise they would just ban us all, all the time if it was detectable lol

• Like 1

Sorry all devs but Mirror mode is just bullshit thing to make money of idiot on this forums, Devs was like " mm yeah we should make something called "mirror mode" then make people pay for it "Awesome" lets do it. Unless i get hard proof of it really working its just bullshit to me. Yes some client are detectable but face it clients who dont instban you are not detectable otherwise they would just ban us all, all the time if it was detectable lol

There hasn't been a ban using the mirror client.

If you get VIP you can use the mirror client where it's ALOT harder to get banned, but it costs $$

What you know of, Share me some info on what you have been botting and for how long, if pussy-botting then ofc no ban

I bot yews and I used to get accs banned every other day, but since I've used the mirror client I haven't gotten a single ban yet Edited by xFADE48x

Try getting your account to lets say... 10-10-10 stats first, then leave it for a week or so. Do not go hard on freshly created level 3 accounts, it doesn't work like that anymore unless you're lucky. Try to be active on the account, do some stats yourself. I find that suiciding accounts just isn't working anymore, it's good for about 2-3 days then banned before you can make any money. As well, if your IP is flagged already that will make a difference unless you bot extremely smart meaning monitoring your bot and only doing so for 4-6 hours at a time. OT it's just really hard to bot nowadays -_-