Mirror client when update?

Super Saiyan

how so? you need to be more specific otherwise how do you expect it to be fixed?

I was just agreeing that there are problems. I didnt intend to say what problems I have here specifically but I will. The main problem I am having it seems is that either A. the mouse is going to fast for the game. Or B. The actual RS Client and the Mirror Client are offset because a lot of the times its clicking where it thinks a maple log is for example but the maple is actually one item to the left.

I must say I love this community but the communication between the developers --> mods --> VIP members who are actually paying for this service is weak.

It would be nice to know an ETA on the freeze fix

Well to be fair people dont realize eta is an estimate & not a promise so the flaming will be x5 worse if they dont meet given time

I must say I love this community but the communication between the developers --> mods --> VIP members who are actually paying for this service is weak.

Nah. The mods do a very excellent job as every single on of them are very very active.

As well as for the developers, they put most of their time into the client, so it's why they don't communicate much with the community. i mean if you want them to communicate with you sure, but that would mean less time into the client which you pay for ;)

• Like 1

Nah. The mods do a very excellent job as every single on of them are very very active.

As well as for the developers, they put most of their time into the client, so it's why they don't communicate much with the community. i mean if you want them to communicate with you sure, but that would mean less time into the client which you pay for wink.png

lol it's not that hard to post, but yea devs just keep doing what they doing and all will be fine soon enough

As well as for the developers, they put most of their time into the client, so it's why they don't communicate much with the community. i mean if you want them to communicate with you sure, but that would mean less time into the client which you pay for wink.png

I must say I get where you're coming from but I can't see how it would take any longer than 30 seconds a day just to make a small thread saying " alright guys update will be here in 4 days :)"

Mods are crazy active IMO. They provide plenty of updates. On other botting sites most developers don't even talk to the community.